UnevenEdge

Wild roses

crackymckrackin

I am burning all the yard waste I've accumulated over the past year and a half in this crappy fire put I made from ci der blocks the prior owners dumped behind the garage as I try to take back the yard from nature.

Sitting here waiting for the fire to burn out, not talking to anyone or putzing about online, has been infinitely more enjoyable than either of those two things.

15594282036576935675409841849762.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

I am burning all the yard waste I've accumulated over the past year and a half in this crappy fire put I made from ci der blocks the prior owners dumped behind the garage as I try to take back the yard from nature.

Sitting here waiting for the fire to burn out, not talking to anyone or putzing about online, has been infinitely more enjoyable than either of those two things.

15594282036576935675409841849762.jpg

Roast some shit on that fire.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, crackymckrackin said:

Roast some shit on that fire.

my mother stopped over while I was watching it die out (so much for the peace and quiet) and was legit all "what's going on? are you going to cook on the fire? do you want me to watch your fire so you can run to the store and buy some meat?"

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, crackymckrackin said:

Pluralize pond, I have two. 

I was hoping someone out there came up with some sort of drawing of Richie Rich being eaten that could be used as a response to this, but I'm terrified of what Google Image search would bring up. A simple, "Eff you, rich man," will have to do.

1 hour ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

my mother stopped over while I was watching it die out (so much for the peace and quiet) and was legit all "what's going on? are you going to cook on the fire? do you want me to watch your fire so you can run to the store and buy some meat?"

Find more wood man. You have an obligation to cook in that pit.

44 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

I was hoping someone out there came up with some sort of drawing of Richie Rich being eaten that could be used as a response to this, but I'm terrified of what Google Image search would bring up. A simple, "Eff you, rich man," will have to do.

I never Google search images. I have people for that. 

16 hours ago, crackymckrackin said:

They are all blooming so I took a shitty picture by my small pond. Delight in nature assholes. 

20190531_200139.thumb.jpg.b3319b6d26bf8e6284f8b19ddcca7c9a.jpg

That's just tall grass yo!  You got lazy with your mowing skills

Edited by molarbear