UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 368 Discussion

StarPanda

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyway, I think this arc makes my top 5 fave One Piece arcs, so far.

Yeah. I like Thriller Bark too.

Eneis Lobby seems to be the most popular OP arc (well that and the Marineford arc) but it felt too straight-bone shonen to me and lacked some of the One Piece charm Thriller Bark has (although it still had some cool moments IMO, although I know you felt it was over-hyped).

I have it. I think it's solid for an anime game. Although Luffy when transformed to Gear 4th is super OP and needs a nerf bad.

yeah Gear 4th Luffy is kinda OP....what makes it worse is that if you pre-ordered it  You'd get Kung Fu Luffy  Afro Luffy And Of Course Gear 4 Luffy as separate characters

meaning they actually went through with making it so you could have Luffy Be Gear 4 the entire time!

my most played is probably perona though

has anyone else here played the game one piece burning blood? i have even though at times it can be a frustrating cheap ass game

I've spent some time with it. It's fun, but you're definitely right about it being cheap and frustrating a lot of the time. Seems like it's meant more as a fun thing for fans than a mechanically good game.

Yeah. I like Thriller Bark too.

Eneis Lobby seems to be the most popular OP arc (well that and the Marineford arc) but it felt too straight-bone shonen to me and lacked some of the One Piece charm Thriller Bark has (although it still had some cool moments IMO, although I know you felt it was over-hyped).

I like them both but it's been good but there was a little too much "dumb zombie". Though now there's Franky and Robin is back in.

Ennies Lobby perhaps felt more focused, though stretched out.

"Slow start" indeed.

yeah Gear 4th Luffy is kinda OP....what makes it worse is that if you pre-ordered it  You'd get Kung Fu Luffy  Afro Luffy And Of Course Gear 4 Luffy as separate characters

meaning they actually went through with making it so you could have Luffy Be Gear 4 the entire time!

my most played is probably perona though

His transformed form through Time-Skip Luffy is actually more OP because he has super-armor and can't flinch (At least solo-character Gear 4th Luffy can flinch).

Anyway, my team is mostly Sabo, Smoker and Koala (she's beast).

His transformed form through Time-Skip Luffy is actually more OP because he has super-armor and can't flinch (At least solo-character Gear 4th Luffy can flinch).

Anyway, my team is mostly Sabo, Smoker and Koala (she's beast).

I've been changing my team a lot but perona is always a constant part of it

love, Love, LOVE seeing the Straw Hats in full form like this. they fight so many solo battles that seeing them working together is like a force of nature

Kinda thing you'll never get to see in DBZ since everyone but Goku is weak and Pathetic