UnevenEdge

A massive loser in love asking for your advice

2 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Mother fucker.... did you convince me I had a shot just to get me experience even though you believed I probably didn't have a shot?

2 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

Bruh, you move slower than a Jane Austen character. You had no chance. Just accept it. 

I mean you had more than just a shot at it months ago, but you blew it by taking so damn long.

26 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I mean you had more than just a shot at it months ago, but you blew it by taking so damn long.

Oh ok. I'm fine with that then.

Like I said to sorce, I meant I was wondering if she was ever interested in me at all at any point in time.

Also taking too long may not have even been the cause, I may have blown it earlier than that just by being awkward, lol.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

• 2 months later...

Wow, it was way in november since we last did this?

Ok, well since we already updated in that other thread I'm gonna sub this one so I don't forget where it is again.

I also just kinda scrolled through this fast, but I don't think anyone want it deleted....Just that you should move on....And trust me, some of us....Myself especially, won't be happy until you at least go out on a date with someone even if it's not the dream girl.

I guess I new task is to help you look past her and possibly see someone more your speed....Fiance girl may not have been the best level 1, though I know you're having trouble cutting loose.

Edited by cyberbully
  • Like 1

Honestly everyone struggles with connection one way or another. I think being awkward can make it seem like we are hopeless in pursuits in romantic interests. But honestly we don’t know what’s going on it the others mind or people who appear more successful in their pursuits. Maybe people who seem “good” at dating just have a really casual attitude about the whole process, so casual they are nervous arent messing up because they aren’t seeking anything romantic at all. Comparing ourselves as losers in society won’t help anyone, and it kills confidence which let me tell you is such a hot trait to have. Even my weeb ass fakes a little confidence in front of dudes, I be like “Yeah I’m an annoying nerd but you still wanna fuck me” xD Even if  you feel like that isn’t true, it’s good to carry yourself with a high self esteem because it will make you feel less like trash in the long run. And help you feel better approaching people next time. We are all just anxietic, over thinking animals, and all flawed in one way or another. So don’t dwell on your flaws, and if you feel bad, work on making yourself feel better. Cause we all owe it to ourselves to work on ourselves.

• Like 2