UnevenEdge

Birdgirl is Back

Interesting. 

20 Oz Mo is also looking at new scripts. And there was a rumor of ATHF coming back although I think that's a dead rumor. 

I'm thinking they are starting to seriously think about what kind of library they'll need once they officially lose the majority of their current Fox re-heats and might be aiming for a 'revival' of their early years with original in-house level stuff without it being nothing but re-runs of their original in-house level stuff.

One thing I was thinking of earlier today is that I wonder if [ adult swim ] should go after 'Undergrads' and fund a second season of it. The creator wanted to raise money for a movie to officially finish the series off but a finishing movie script could be split and fleshed out into a full season of tv and probably within budget... 

They are back to the pre Family Guy strategy of throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks because the writer of their remaining most popular show is a barely functional alcoholic.  Something had better land...

Shame that they alienated so many people during the salad days like Brendon Small.

Edited by Jman

1 hour ago, Jman said:

They are back to the pre Family Guy strategy of throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks because the writer of their remaining most popular show is a barely functional alcoholic.  Something had better land...

Shame that they alienated so many people during the salad days like Brendon Small.

This is a big thing that is going to be biting them on the ass for a very long time.

Back when they were first starting out and every little thing had to be budgeted so tightly for, there were plenty of creatives who were willing to give it all a shot and put off getting paid on time or [ way too often ] paid what they should have been paid for all the work put in rather than what they got. Those people put in as much towards [ as ] being what it is today as any executive if not more because it was their actual work involved, work done in time that could have been spent on other better paying jobs.

Interfering with that final season of Moral Orel and dropping the ball on Metalocalypse as examples are really going to start hurting now. The creatives are going to hold all the power in every negotiation [ the good ones anyway ] going forward and [ as ] is going to have to deal with it.  

8 hours ago, Clu said:

Carey Means is a good example too

Big time. 

At least he's still alive. IF ATHF is being considered for a revival, Means will hopefully have the negotiating power in his [ or a good lawyer's ] hands to make up for being shafted previously. That is if he wants to go back into that sort of working relationship with [ as ] . My guess would be not until anyone responsible for any bullshit is replaced or gone completely. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...