UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 4 Discussion!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God are you going to start whining about this show now?

no, I actually like this show, and I know in advance that there's no queerbaiting(at least no intentional qbing) so it's fine

also stfu, I might get killed by your fhurer Trump so I'm gonna spend my last two months being as Gay as possible before I get fucking murdered deal with it

no, I actually like this show, and I know in advance that there's no queerbaiting(at least no intentional qbing) so it's fine

also stfu, I might get killed by your fhurer Trump so I'm gonna spend my last two months being as Gay as possible before I get fucking murdered deal with it

Stay strong, Mochi.  You have more support than you think.  I fully support all the protests around the county.  I wish they would have burned down Trump Tower instead of being peaceful.  Especially if he was in there.  I really think the chances of him being assassinated are higher than Obama's was.

Whatever you say SJW Alex Jones.  ;D

And I don't like Trump.  I wanted Rand Paul.  But I voted for the lesser of two evils.  I didn't want Hillary to enact the Clinton-Bush-Obama goal of the NAU and eventual One World Government under World President Hillary, and eventually, possibly, Empress.

Stay strong, Mochi.  You have more support than you think.  I fully support all the protests around the county.  I wish they would have burned down Trump Tower instead of being peaceful.  Especially if he was in there.  I really think the chances of him being assassinated are higher than Obama's was.

Such peaceful, tolerant liberals you guys are. <3

And I don't like Trump.  I wanted Rand Paul.  But I voted for the lesser of two evils.  I didn't want Hillary to enact the Clinton-Bush-Obama goal of the NAU and eventual One World Government under World President Hillary, and eventually, possibly, Empress.

Why didn't Jojo win?

Sorry. Felt like the conversation needed more Jojo, and less post election stress disorder. (for the record, I didn't vote, and am glad those who lost, lost, and disappointed there was a winner. since I "can't complain", I'll just settle for being my usual smart ass. :) )

But Trump isn't even against the gays, you silly man. That's Pence, and not even he's that dictatorial.

Pretty much. Trump will be too busy fulfilling other campaign platitudes to specifically go after "teh gays". He'll probably just hope the Supreme Court justice he picks overturns the particular ruling.

But if it is true that Pence will basically be the acting president for this term, it's okay to be concerned.