UnevenEdge

"What are you up to right now?"= No response going on three hours now

Zenigundam

Just came up with a badass idea scene that Spider-Man would approve of.

I'm waiting for her at her door within the hour, even though we haven't met up yet but I know where she lives thanks to Facebook and Google research, and she starts walking to her front door, looking down at her phone while she walks and texting, and then she looks up about five feet away from me and I say, "Who are you texting there, babe? Because it sure as hell isn't me..." *starts to walk toward her*

"Z-Z-Zeni... I... What are you... How did you...?!"

*Continues walking toward her*

<3

Just came up with a badass idea scene that Spider-Man would approve of.

I'm waiting for her at her door within the hour, even though we haven't met up yet but I know where she lives thanks to Facebook and Google research, and she starts walking to her front door, looking down at her phone while she walks and texting, and then she looks up about five feet away from me and I say, "Who are you texting there, babe? Because it sure as hell isn't me..." *starts to walk toward her*

"Z-Z-Zeni... I... What are you... How did you...?!"

*Continues walking toward her*

<3

would%20you%20kindly%20f%20off.jpg

Romance countered with irrational gun violence? Trump's America won't stand for this.  :(

So my skillful detective work to unveil the truth gets rewarded with having a gun pulled on me!! What's next, guys, ya gonna advocate stealing and then attacking the security guard who catches you?!  S:

Guest The Hound

Hooked up with a whole case of the MBI tallboys, my PS4, and my Thundercats and Steven Seagal DVDs. Will switch it up and play some Skyrim if I get bored haha.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dvds