UnevenEdge

CSI, Criminal Minds, Wire In the Blood, Etc.

I love reading about forensic psychology and procedures and I’m a huge CSI: Las Vegas fan.  Lately, I’ve been getting into Criminal Minds and the British show Wire In the Blood.  I need to watch more Law and Order to see if I can get into it though.  What’s your fave crime drama?  Recommendations are so much appreciated. 😎

I used to watch Law & Order, SVU, and CSI reruns pretty religiously. I kind of fell out of it when I'd seen every episode several times, though I still watch new SVU episodes.

I've moved on to real crimes and the TV stays on Investigation Discovery unless there's something I explicitly want to watch.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 9:05 PM, Hachiman said:

I would watch Law & Order, SVU and Criminal Minds Marathon re-runs on ION channel whenever they air. 

Seconded.  I've been into Criminal Minds lately because the marathons.  Also Leverage, which was cancelled way too soon.  Even though it's not a procedural like the others, it's a great update of The A-Team.