UnevenEdge

Do you think OJ was guilty?

Still Me

yeah I like it so far...I'm unhappy with Cuba being cast as the juice tho...I wonder if they will do other controversial cases too...like Zimmerman...

The second season is supposed to be about Hurricane Katrina and I guess it comes out next year.

Guest The Hound

who cares

there were hundreds of laws and regulations passed during those trials that are complete and utter shit and do nothing but profit the 1%

Guest The Hound

the OJ thing was literally one of the first full attn media control test runs

get everyone paying attention to something stupid that no one should care about and then pass a bunch of shit that people would care about and not let happen

but the court already found him not guilty so it doesnt matter.

It does matter. He was arrested for (un-armed!) robbery later in life and he got 30 years in prison, which is he is currently serving.

Did he really kill Nicole? I don't know, I didn't pay attention to the case at the time. I just wanted to watch cartoons, not a boring court trial.  >:D

It does matter. He was arrested for (un-armed!) robbery later in life and he got 30 years in prison, which is he is currently serving.

Did he really kill Nicole? I don't know, I didn't pay attention to the case at the time. I just wanted to watch cartoons, not a boring court trial.  >:D

wait wait wait...didn't he beat the shit out of someone who rightfully purchased his old football memorabilia?

wait wait wait...didn't he beat the shit out of someone who rightfully purchased his old football memorabilia?

Maybe he did. I don't remember violence happening when that happened, but maybe it did, my memory's not that great on that matter. But I don't think it was even the matter over the memorabilia was the case that got him 30 years, it happened after that. I think.

And I still don't care to look into it.

If you just did a Google search or asked anyone who knew what they were talking about.

But I'll just tell you. He fucking did it.

There's no way around it, no ambiguity, he did it.

The entertaining part of the story is how they managed to convince a jury that maybe he didn't do it.

If you just did a Google search or asked anyone who knew what they were talking about.

But I'll just tell you. He fucking did it.

There's no way around it, no ambiguity, he did it.

The entertaining part of the story is how they managed to convince a jury that maybe he didn't do it.

Not that I don't believe you, but people not affiliated with the trial saying "He did it" isn't proof enough to me that he did it. I know practically everyone believes he did it, but, since he was found not guilty, your average Joe's opinion isn't going to convince me in of itself. I don't know or care if he did it, and I am more than happy at leaving it at that.

Not that I don't believe you, but people not affiliated with the trial saying "He did it" isn't proof enough to me that he did it.

His defense literally came down to "a racist cop framed me" and the jury was stuffed with black jurors.

That was the entire strategy for his defense team.

That it worked was amazing. Him being declared not guilty as a result was disgusting.

Maybe he did. I don't remember violence happening when that happened, but maybe it did, my memory's not that great on that matter. But I don't think it was even the matter over the memorabilia was the case that got him 30 years, it happened after that. I think.

so I looked into it and it looks like he's eligible for parole this October...and his conduct in jail withstanding...he may actually get out

so I looked into it and it looks like he's eligible for parole this October...and his conduct in jail withstanding...he may actually get out

I honestly hope he gets out soon. Even if he did kill Nicole, he shouldn't spend 30 years in prison for something that probably normally gets someone, I don't know, 1-4 years in prison? I have no idea.