UnevenEdge

so there i am watching a random video on youtube

Naraku4656

specifically this one (not embedding it because that's not the point)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5gnlPTXGB4

and i scroll down to the comments and i find a random comment

1ucasvb
The first waitress was the best in the entire series. Her cheery attitude telling the awful truth is great.

so i click the replies button to see more replies because i also thought that part was funny and at first i only saw this comment and wasn't paying attention to the username (emphasis added)

"That waitress (the one who wasn't being given tips) from Amy's Baking Company was better. I thought about flying out to Arizona just to make out with her. 👫 "

i glazed over the second part and kept reading downwards and then came across this. (emphasis added)

Evan Hindle
@Zenigundam lol youre a fucking loser

and then i stopped and went back up to re-read the full comment and lo and behold this wonderful thread (some comments in between posts removed, none of them were relevant)

Zenigundam
That waitress (the one who wasn't being given tips) from Amy's Baking Company was better. I thought about flying out to Arizona just to make out with her. 👫

Nightmare Nightmare
I want to taste some Celestina from the Denver pizza restaurant

Zenigundam
@Nightmare Nightmare Oh yeah she was nice too. Young and hot

Shane Lewis

y'all are some creepy weirdos

Evan Hindle
@Zenigundam lol youre a fucking loser

Raime

@Zenigundam delete your channel you absolute monkey

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Ric said:

Zeni is getting quite the fanbase on YT.

That's debatable honestly. There are ways to make money off people like this while simaltaneously destroying their credibility, and stopping the spread of their videos. Unfortunately I doubt zeni is the creepiest motherfucker on youtube anyway. He's more of a chode.

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Like 1

Haters can't handle all the winning that's going on at my place. I don't blame them. I win a lot, but not all the time, so I do remember that feeling. Kids these days need to grow thicker skin, but I'll cut them some slack lest they go bananas and act on the misguided rage I might have created. 😔

On 2/26/2019 at 10:33 AM, Kuroko said:

Just curious how long do you think zeni will last on YouTube 

What do you even mean? It's not like he's making money or anything. He just makes those videos to post here, and the comment section retardation is just proof he's an asshole. With the way youtube is today though I'm sure he's gonna piss someone off enough to take off their comment section or force him to make a new account, but that's the worst he can do with his shtick.

Just now, Zenigundam said:

They can't just take me out the YouTube game. I've been going strong on that account since March 2nd, '06, I got that old man strength in a young man's body and the (legal age) biddies LOVE it. 👫

.-. I feel bad for your parents. They must have been so sick of your crying that they intentionally dropped you on your head. 

Note: This happened last year. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

They can't just take me out the YouTube game. I've been going strong on that account since March 2nd, '06, I got that old man strength in a young man's body and the (legal age) biddies LOVE it. 👫

why are you still here

• Thanks 1