UnevenEdge

I changed my perspective

Zenigundam

I'd actually like to date women who are slightly older, say like 31-33 range, as long as they haven't had like 15 sex partners in their lives because that would piss me off, turn me into Bruce Banner on the roids really quickly. 😑

Β 

Gen Z can go πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–• themselves!!! πŸ˜ΌπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ§

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

3 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

trying to get into the age range i work with? you're going to need to be more independent. older women aren't going to date a guy who rides a bus and still lives with mom and dad

But then when I Homer Simpson them like when he grabs Bart, they'll change their stupid philosophies verrrrrrry quickly. 😼

Edited by Zenigundam
  • D'oh 1

1 minute ago, Zenigundam said:

How many years have y'all known me for? And I wouldn't be a good father figure? You might as well call me God because my son is gonna make miracles happen. 🐼

Aww...already calling her kid by another dude "your son". You are so great zeni.

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

Aww...already calling her kid by another dude "your son". You are so great zeni.

Nah, that'll never happen. You know damn well I'm getting DNA tests done as soon as the boy is born. We won't even have to go on Maury. I'm finding out right then and there how loyal she is.

Edited by Zenigundam

2 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Oh boy

giphy (6).gif

There's no point to be had. If she cheated and the DNA results come out negative, you know it's gonna turn into Halloween II in there, but no weapons and speed up Mr. Myers' movements so that he maneuvers like Usain Bolt.

Edited by Zenigundam
  • D'oh 1

7 minutes ago, DoubleDoink said:

I mean looking the way you do and defending Zeni is like declaring to the world you're a pedophile.

Why are you back so soon? Did your girlfriend break up with you already? IΒ toldΒ you to go to CVS! And you wonder why your longest relationship lasted 4 days... You've gotta start listeningΒ