UnevenEdge

Apex Legends

Poof

Just tried it out...

Wtf

Idk..

No wallrunning, double jump, grapple hook only goes like 15m maybe?

No EPG or grenadier weapons which were my FAVORITE part of tf2. I'm always epg or softball. So fucking fun.

This.

Slow ass

Boring ass

Kiddie battle royale trash

Ok battle royale mode for titanfall you could do without making it slow as shit. Just bc other BR are slow and big and boring doesn't mean you had to take the titanfall out of titanfall.

Fuckn kids w/their slow rap and slow games

Or maybe I'll love it after alil bit (doubtful)

It makes me wanna play tf2 and i just might

I have both of these on Xbox, and have yet to play either one. 

Based on this review, I probably won't. 

The only online game I've really played was Sea of Thieves, and I wasn't really impressed with that game. 

In all fairness to the game, I didn't give it much of a chance. The folks I was playing with, must have got it day one, and never put it down, because they knew wtf they were doing, and I just kept blasting myself out of the canons on the ship, over and over. 

It's not that bad. Don't get me wrong; if this were Titanfall: Battle Royale it would be the shit, but what's here is ok. The shooting feels good and that's half the battle right there.

Now if they could adjust the game so everyone isn't as much of a bullet sponge that would be great.

6 hours ago, midnight said:

I have both of these on Xbox, and have yet to play either one. 

Based on this review, I probably won't. 

The only online game I've really played was Sea of Thieves, and I wasn't really impressed with that game. 

In all fairness to the game, I didn't give it much of a chance. The folks I was playing with, must have got it day one, and never put it down, because they knew wtf they were doing, and I just kept blasting myself out of the canons on the ship, over and over. 

You don't play any online games?

4 hours ago, Greeny said:

It's not that bad. Don't get me wrong; if this were Titanfall: Battle Royale it would be the shit, but what's here is ok. The shooting feels good and that's half the battle right there.

Now if they could adjust the game so everyone isn't as much of a bullet sponge that would be great.

But I hate BR games. I find them so boring and slow

Somebody told me apex IS a fast BR

Omg no

And they took all the titanfall movement out. Its just titanfall skins. Im surprised they left sliding in.

Ppl are just becoming boring little dilholes. Or maybe i just have ADHD idk

Like in a BR game the way they are now, it is not a bad idea to just fucking hide somewhere

In tf2 theres so much happening every second that when I keep up w/it and dominate, i feel like im a machine or possessed by a higher power.

The classes are boring, cartoony, and u can only have 1 of each on your team of 3

Yes, TEAM OF 3

So if youve been playing shooters for years w/3 of your friends bc teams of 4 are practically standardized, guess what? Somebody is getting left behind.

I cant do it. I get bored before we even hit the ground. Why do ppl like spawning in like that?

36 minutes ago, Poof said:

You don't play any online games?

Not many. Sawdy has tried to get me to play before, but I just never have. I haven’t even turned my Xbox on in a couple of months. I do want to see what the online part of Red Dead Redemption 2 is about. 

I was also one of the few that bought Fallout 76, but I haven’t played it yet.

I was busy playing Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey. But kinda got bored with the repetition. 

35 minutes ago, Poof said:

But I hate BR games. I find them so boring and slow

Somebody told me apex IS a fast BR

Omg no

And they took all the titanfall movement out. Its just titanfall skins. Im surprised they left sliding in.

Ppl are just becoming boring little dilholes. Or maybe i just have ADHD idk

Like in a BR game the way they are now, it is not a bad idea to just fucking hide somewhere

In tf2 theres so much happening every second that when I keep up w/it and dominate, i feel like im a machine or possessed by a higher power.

The classes are boring, cartoony, and u can only have 1 of each on your team of 3

Yes, TEAM OF 3

So if youve been playing shooters for years w/3 of your friends bc teams of 4 are practically standardized, guess what? Somebody is getting left behind.

I cant do it. I get bored before we even hit the ground. Why do ppl like spawning in like that?

Like I said, it's just ok.

8 hours ago, Greeny said:

Like I said, it's just ok.

This is more of a rant thread. But since it was topical to a game i put it here. And i was so flustered bc i didnt follow the hype so i didnt know it was going to be BR. Annnd my beloved EPG isnt in it. It all came crashing down on me when i played my first round.

On 2/11/2019 at 4:23 PM, mochi said:

I downloaded it yesterday and if the training tutorial is anything to go off of the gameplay seems fine to me

plus it has a Black gay man as a playable character who ISN'T DLC with a dead husband so I refuse to accept negative reviews :|

God you are such a fucking pill

• 2 weeks later...