UnevenEdge

Can we implement time sensitive ranks/upgrades?

Ya know, like on lithium where people didn't really post, but would just lurk and rack up so much time online, or just a huge number of page views and still moved up the ladder.  Granted we don't have that same sort of system with a plethora of ranks but I want to just lurk and get in DF.

• Like 2

On 1/20/2019 at 6:15 AM, The Beast Milk said:

Ya know, like on lithium where people didn't really post, but would just lurk and rack up so much time online, or just a huge number of page views and still moved up the ladder.  Granted we don't have that same sort of system with a plethora of ranks but I want to just lurk and get in DF.

No, dammit.

Dumpster Fire is a privilege. You have to work, and work diligently, to earn it. There will be none of this sitting around and coasting in on the labor of others.

Damn kids these days.

• Haha 1

On 1/20/2019 at 3:15 AM, The Beast Milk said:

It would be nice to be able to use joke alts in the DF, while the joke is still relevant and before anyone can figure out who the alt is.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...