UnevenEdge

My current desk...

Rogue_Alphonse

:D weird furniture is weird, we do what we can

my bed is a cheap ass old metal futon frame, cheap ass futon mattress, secondary expensive af real futon mattress, and now also has a regular mattress on top.

i princess and the pea'd that shit

but i haven't ever peed that shit

:D :D I'M SO DONE

well Em7add4[/member] doesnt have a desk or a chair so i used his bed and this montrosity that is NOT MADE to support an all-in-one 26" touch screen computer :D

My desktop is broken so I got a new laptop, but no desk. So I have the laptop sitting on an empty box, which is on top of a plastic lawn chair. I connected my mouse and keyboard to said laptop and placed them on top of the busted desktop tower, using an old TCG tournament mat as a mousepad.

My desktop is broken so I got a new laptop, but no desk. So I have the laptop sitting on an empty box, which is on top of a plastic lawn chair. I connected my mouse and keyboard to said laptop and placed them on top of the busted desktop tower, using an old TCG tournament mat as a mousepad.

I've used milk crates and cardboard :D

My home office has toys all over it from loot crates and shit, and two drones.... can you understand that I am a child with an income that I shouldn't have? I buy dumb stuff.

Glass desk and I have megaman looking at me currently.

Shits and gigs for days.

I don't think it's dumb shit if you enjoy what you buy.

My home office has toys all over it from loot crates and shit, and two drones.... can you understand that I am a child with an income that I shouldn't have? I buy dumb stuff.

Glass desk and I have megaman looking at me currently.

Shits and gigs for days.

My desk at americanmuscle was like that, just a bunch od ADHD taming toys...