UnevenEdge

may i address a trolly issue?

ok first of all I am mostly a nonsense and comedy poster. 

I tag along with some topics and try not to touch anything too serious.  I mostly cant relate

to serious topics anyway. 

so when it comes to being trolled, its almost personal, because my posting style

is very diverse and individually motivated

and I cant even enter most threads because I have no knowledge of the subjects/topics. 

side point, babblers may just be babblers and there actually isn't an issue, im just perceiving hostility

as a personal attack.  maybe you could help me understand?

im not sure what brought me the negative attention and I will try to avoid any behaviors that enable opinionated differences among us.

i would like to address this issue and be responsible about the reality of it.  is anyone here personally attacking me?  or are they just babbing trolls?

also if its anything else feel free to explain that to me as well.  thank you for reading my post.

Edited by mumbo13

@Sawdamizerhello i thought we were friends.  for real.  this post is for you.

@Kurokoi understand you have disliked me ever since i congratulated polexa upon her fathers passing, in a tone of transcendence that

you perceived as ignorance.

the others whom tagging them is not allowed, i believe they made some personal choices that exclude me and that is probably normal.

if the ones that believe i am racist can just see past the mistakes i made, i am no racist.

other various opinions and differences can also be ironed out.  whatever it was

wasn't that bad and everyone came out ok, never held back or threatened, never taken too far or aggravated,  personally well

and safe and sound rather than intimidated, i support peoples differences to the point that taking the attack upon me

is nearly justified, but there is still a confusion because i never meant to hurt or change anyone,

im annoying i understand that but i don't understand how people i respect hate on me

Edited by mumbo13

12 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I just think you're an insane nazi and it's fun to watch you break....I wouldn't say it's personal, but it's definitely guided.

that's untrue,  why lie to yourself about such an extreme statement?  i might be stupid at times, but i have no racist ideals or beliefs whatsoever

i enjoy a hand shake from a black much much more than a white man.  black peoples attitudes are usually flavorful and friendly as hell

i never used racism in my life, other than that improper use of language that was prevalent and not reality based. honestly never had a racist motivation in my life.

you are confusing my actual half jewish heritage and despising my relatives for being inadequate and incapable of understanding.

with the tone of actual racism, NOPE DUDE i was just pissed of at my own past and difficulties with my own life, and it must have come of as something

that sounds like a general belief, but is actually a very particular circumstance

2 minutes ago, mumbo13 said:

that's untrue,  why lie to yourself about such an extreme statement?  i might be stupid at times, but i have no racist ideals or beliefs whatsoever

i enjoy a hand shake from a black much much more than a white man.  black peoples attitudes are usually flavorful and friendly as hell

i never used racism in my life, other than that improper use of language that was prevalent and not reality based. honestly never had a racist motivation in my life.

you are confusing my actual half jewish heritage and despising my relatives for being inadequate and incapable of understanding.

with the tone of actual racism, NOPE DUDE i was just pissed of at my own past and difficulties with my own life, and it must have come of as something

that sounds like a general belief, but is actually a very particular circumstance

O.......MF......G

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

i know that sounds stupid i did that on purpose so you can see what its really like.

i don't know many black people, and i appreciate everyone just the same

try to think its funny

9 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

You are exactly this gay

i never shared my wedding picture before, its like a prized possession you could say, this forum is the only place that has ever even seen it.

excuse me if you had a problem with me expressing myself, i was emotional and i need friends.  sometimes being alone is very hard for me

• 2 years later...
26 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

I'm like halfway asleep I can't read it right now  brb in a little while.

yes, its more well grounded than i remember.  i expected to see an embarrassment, but shit in here is pretty solid.  please dont drag up any hard times, tho.

what did you remind me of this for?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...