UnevenEdge

I should start a GoFundMe account

Swimmod_Luna

I thought the point of going to college was to get a good job you like?

I mean

My job is pretty good. And until fairly recently I did like it. But now I think I'd like to do something else more. But the thing I want to do requires more school. But I can't afford to go back to school. And any job I could do in the mean time that's related to what I want to do but doesn't require any kind of special licenses, pays like shit. I can afford to make a little less than what I do now and still be able to eat, but not too much less.

then why do you get to pick what you study?

You're supposed to pick something you can put up with long enough to repay all the money you borrowed, if they didn't people pick then too many would see homelessness and death as more appealing and the big boys wouldn't make their bank

13.73 an hour full-time plus reimbursement for mileage I get (about 54 cents per mile. Usually ends up being around $300 extra a month). On average after taxes I end up with about $1900 total per month, which is enough for me to live comfortably.

... $13 an hour, you knoe Walmart pays $10 on day one. Go back to school and work anywhere in the meantime making $10-11 an hour, yeah you'll be busy and broke for awhile but it's not so bad. I get by on like $700 a month, you can do it

Go on

Accrue more of that student debt for the big boys

... $13 an hour, you knoe Walmart pays $10 on day one. Go back to school and work anywhere in the meantime making $10-11 an hour, yeah you'll be busy and broke for awhile but it's not so bad. I get by on like $700 a month, you can do it

Go on

Accrue more of that student debt for the big boys

My rent alone is $700.

One bedroom apartment

DAAAMN b what the fuck are you DOING! Are you in Manhattan? Get out of Manhattan, move to the Midwest. Cram into a studio on the shitty side of town. Milk the clock at your new Walmart job. Get a side hustle. Stop eating at restaurants for a year. Form a noise band. Start a salsa company. Insurance fraud the car and cop a fuel-less hover bike. Make it happen, working full-time at a job you hate bc you feel trapped is no way to go thru life.

I'll find you, but we have to be boyfriend and girlfriend! Don't worry about the psycho/serial killer Zeni talk. It's all a myth because I'm conveniently misunderstood as part of the Femigazi scheme.

Forget her, you can have me. I'll put this on.

HMW201.jpg