UnevenEdge

Any good anime on Netflix?

Atomsk_

Kuromukuro and The Seven Deadly Sins are very good action anime if you haven't seen them yet.  Kuromukuro is the only mecha anime I've seen that I've ever liked.

It has classics like InuYasha and Rurouni Kenshin.  Case Closed is very good but they only have the eps from 2015.

Vampire Knight is okay.  Silver Spoon is a excellent slice of life show.  Magi:  The Labyrinth of Magic and it's sequel has a good Fullmetal Alchemist vibe to it.

It's a good action comedy.

Kuromukuro and The Seven Deadly Sins are very good action anime if you haven't seen them yet.  Kuromukuro is the only mecha anime I've seen that I've ever liked.

It has classics like InuYasha and Rurouni Kenshin.  Case Closed is very good but they only have the eps from 2015.

Vampire Knight is okay.  Silver Spoon is a excellent slice of life show.  Magi:  The Labyrinth of Magic and it's sequel has a good Fullmetal Alchemist vibe to it.

It's a good action comedy.

Kuromukuro and Silver Spoon are both good.

If you're looking for a movie, Netflix has both Little Witch Academia OVAs, and Expelled From Paradise, which was written by Gen Urobuchi.

But XBL Gold isn't required for most entertainment apps, unless this was recently reversed.

Kuromukuro is one of the few anime that seems to be universally liked on this board.  It is quite enjoyable though.

Seven Deadly Sins is an easy recommendation but be aware the lead can be kinda annoying in that he is a shameless pervert.  Dude straight up owns it.  But it's OK because they're on Netflix.

I would also recommend Knights of Sidonia if you're into hard sci-fi, as well as Ajin.

Magi has some entertaining moments, but the episodes are a little drawn out at times. Also has a prequel which deals with the Gary stu of the group. 

Seven Deadly Sins was a good concept, but kinda ruined in a lot of areas. Mainly the MC is the most Gary Stu individual ever. Really the whole sins group totes that line, but the leader is to the point of being unlikable. A couple of arcs are good, but its all backstory arcs for the side cast.

Nura rise of the yokai clan was an alright shonen fighter, but the anime ends on a cliffhanger. I checked the manga and they have one extra arc, but it has a rush ending that is unsatisfying.

Irregular at magic high school is just bad. A lot of the issues that seven deadly sins has, but it tries to be more serious and generic.

Out of anything I would say Magi or Seven Deadly Sins. At least with Magi there are two seasons plus the spinoff.