UnevenEdge

Who's going to decorate their sig and profile for Samhain?

schmahxgn

10 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

Neither have I. My dvd/bluray budget is nonexistent until around Black Friday, but I was hoping one of the channels would play it this season.

Maybe I should try contacting some of the premium channels and tell them to air Tales From The Hood.

I don't know if you have cable or satellite but there is a premium channel on our Dish Network package called Encore Black.

It mostly airs syndicated episodes of Classic Black Sitcoms and some movies.

Edited by PurgatoryGirl
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, PurgatoryGirl said:

Maybe I should try contacting some of the premium channels and tell them to air Tales From The Hood.

I don't know if you have cable or satellite but there is a premium channel on our Dish Network package called Encore Black.

It mostly airs syndicated episodes of Classic Black Sitcoms and some movies.

I might do this. I think it aired on HBO, so I'll hit them up first to see if they still have the rights.

• Like 1

Just now, SorceressPol said:

I might do this. I think it aired on HBO, so I'll hit them up first to see if they still have the rights.

Considering that other cable and satellite channels have been airing Horror before this month, you would think they would air Tales From The Hood and some others.

I doubt I'll change anything, I like my Vicious icon.

I might add something to my sig, but I'm kind of inherently lazy and busy, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Or you could, in which case you could come back and haunt us when the veil thins....

I haven't Tales from the Hood in a long time either.

Same with Tales from the Darkside which I was watching on Shudder and they remove it in the middle of watching, at least I got through a whole season.  

• Like 1

I should do Ghosts I guess now that you brought this to my attention.. 

I want the subject matter to spoopy if I do that beat though so how with a rap..

since you jerks only respond to comically subpar rap..  Anyway 

Dark comedy for Ghosts ..  Got it. (Dark comedy is best comedy anyway)

Maybe I shouldn't try to tie in my rap with it anyway. 

I could use something different for the occasion though I suppose. 

I forgot to mention earlier that my current avatar is a picture of Ai Enma from the Shojo Horror Anime, Hell Girl. My username is also in reference to the episode, "Purgatory Girl."

"Purgatory Girl" is a Hell Girl episode from Season 1. The episode basically shows the backstory of how Ai Enma became Hell Girl.

In case any and/every poster has been wondering about my username, now you know. ;)

Edited by PurgatoryGirl
  • Like 1