UnevenEdge

So that happened and honestly I'm not surprised

StarPanda

It was a possibility, the DNC sure fucked up and CNN and everyone else just wondering what happened and what went wrong. Well nothing much that we can do about it. These will be some interesting 4 years. I will now go to sleep and go to work and continue to pay taxes

I'm assuming what happened here is the exact same thing that happened to Bernie.  All the Republicans voted for Trump while the Dems votes were divided among several candidates.

You know what's sad that no matter how much Trump fucks things up, Republicans are still going to blame Democrats and Liberals.

I just hope he doesn't win again in 2020.  It would follow the pattern since 1992. 

8 yrs Clinton

8 yrs Bush Jr.

8 years Obama

It won't happen, America will learn from this mistake the DNC will make sure a hood candidate is selected this time  and the Republican's will do the same

I'm assuming what happened here is the exact same thing that happened to Bernie.  All the Republicans voted for Trump while the Dems votes were divided among several candidates.

You know what's sad that no matter how much Trump fucks things up, Republicans are still going to blame Democrats and Liberals.

Alot of Republicans had to vote for Trump because he was the only buyable option they knew no one else was gonna get the nomination Cruz and Rubio had no steam whatsoever so they had to vote for Trump. The DNC thought giving Hillary the nomination would give them a win but America thought other wise she dint really connect with a lot of undicided voters

Remember the VP debate?  Where the GOP VP came off as...sane?

With any luck, he's running the country ala Cheney.

Pence should just assume all presidential duties, Trump just needs to be in public and continue to say male America grear again that's how Americanwill survive

Welp, I had a feeling this would happen because 2016 has been the shits anyway. >_>

But also very disappointed at some people throwing their vote away.

ALSO very mad that we still have the electoral college system because according to democracy, Hillary won.

Welp, I had a feeling this would happen because 2016 has been the shits anyway. >_>

But also very disappointed at some people throwing their vote away.

ALSO very mad that we still have the electoral college system because according to democracy, Hillary won.

We aren't gonna talk about 2016 it never happened,

I count two: Hillary and Bernie.  Martin O'Malley dropped out early, and there weren't any other Democrat candidates I can recall.  Who am I missing?

Alot of Republicans had to vote for Trump because he was the only buyable option they knew no one else was gonna get the nomination Cruz and Rubio had no steam whatsoever so they had to vote for Trump. The DNC thought giving Hillary the nomination would give them a win but America thought other wise she dint really connect with a lot of undicided voters

And this is why I hate our 2 main party system.  It only serves to divide us.  We should be voting for candidates that we believe would make the best president.  Instead people are just voting for one that's in their party.  "Rable rable rable we can't let them republicans/democrats win."  This isn't a football game.  It's everyone's future.

I count two: Hillary and Bernie.  Martin O'Malley dropped out early, and there weren't any other Democrat candidates I can recall.  Who am I missing?

Not Democratic, but I think they were also voting for Gary and Jill.  Granted some Republicans were as well.