UnevenEdge

Hunter × Hunter Episode #36 Discussion!

I admit the fact that Togashi keeps either making gay characters evil (or in hisoka's case) codes pedophiles with stereotypical Gay behavior is pretty annoying

so I'm starting to dislike HxH a little myself

for different reasons than Ben though

I admit the fact that Togashi keeps either making gay characters evil (or in hisoka's case) codes pedophiles with stereotypical Gay behavior is pretty annoying

From the sounds of things, he seems more like a pedophile than a gay person.

From the sounds of things, he seems more like a pedophile than a gay person.

he's effeminate though

(and a later chapter in the manga establishes that he is in fact also gay, or at the very least had a homosexual attraction to his former teacher)

Hisoka is not gay.

This is actually typical child predator/abuser behavior.  It's not about their sexual tastes.  It's about the power they have over another life and being able to desecrate that life. 

I still think Hisoka is asexual.

Hisoka is not gay.

This is actually typical child predator/abuser behavior.  It's not about their sexual tastes.  It's about the power they have over another life and being able to desecrate that life. 

true but I still think it's suspect that the only Gay character he's ever written (the final villian in Yuyu Hakusho) was also Evil

and he's never even tried to write a heroic Gay character to balance it out

Hisoka is not gay.

But he JIZZED HIS PANTS! If that ain't sexual, then I'm the Queen! (Thus quoth another Silverstein character!)

I believe I've had about 4 beers

that's my stoping point for tonight, as I need to be somewhere at noon tomorrow

I maaaaay be able to watch One Piece but I will deffinately not be here for OPM

which fine with because OPM (like literally 90% of anime) is Homophobic garage

I don't believe Hisoka is either gay or asexual. He's simply a sociopath who gets sexual gratification out of killing people he has invested his time into.

I just wish Togashi would introduce a gay hero as an apology for the gay villian in Yuyu Hakusho(who he himself said sent a horrible message and apologized for in an interview once)

But he JIZZED HIS PANTS! If that ain't sexual, then I'm the Queen! (Thus quoth another Silverstein character!)

Again, its actually about the power they have over another person's life.  The fact that he was sole decider about what happened to Gon was such a turn-on for him.  Though I'm not sure if "Schween" was cumming.  Like I said, this is typical behavior for child predators. 

I don't believe Hisoka is either gay or asexual. He's simply a sociopath who gets sexual gratification out of killing people he has invested his time into.

Well, he's certainly a sociopath.  But by definition, that would mean he's not getting a sexual thrill out of it.  It's something deeper than sexual hormones that drives and rewards him.