Japanese Airdate: November 16, 2008

Opening:

We Are! (2008 Remix)

Screenplay: ますもとたくや - Takuya Masumoto

Art: 吉池隆司 - Ryūji Yoshiike

Animation: 横山健次 - Kenji Yokoyama

Direction: 佐藤宏幸 - Hiroyuki Satō

Previously on One Piece:

Zoro attempted to fight Kuma, yet all of his attacks were quite  effortlessly repelled. Kuma revealed that he has eaten the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi aka the Paw Paw fruit, which enables him to repel attacks and air at very high speed. Kuma then proves his power by easily shrugging off Sanji's Concasse attack and then taking out Franky and Usopp with barely an ounce of effort. Finally, he compresses air to form a pressure bomb before delivering an ultimatum: He'll spare everyone if they hand over Luffy (More specifically Luffy's head) , only to be met with defiance. Kuma quietly mentions that it's a shame before he detonates Thriller Bark with his Ursus Shock attack.

Join us for One Piece

MxmJMDN2.jpg

Or you will be bear y sorry

Only on Toonami

Alright!  Caught up with One Piece today!

Kuma and his powers are scary and awesome! 

Hmm Paw Paw doesn't explain his teleportation and how he's stashing people away in that book, though!

Good luck Zoro...

Well, there goes the planet.

Also pretty sure Moria is getting nuked by this too.  Not sure how can resume his position as a Warlord now!

Vegapunk is the guy who figured out how to make inanimate objects "eat" Devil fruits (Ms. MerryChristmas somehow had a dog Gun, it was a living dog with a Gun for a body....it was a gun that was made to "eat" the dog dog fruit)

I.e. Kuma is just an android....but an android that "ate" the Paw paw fruit