UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 14 Discussion Thread "太古から来た究極戦士"

the entire GOP is nazis and the GOP currently controls everything

No, they're not.  But, on the other hand, they are...disturbingly willing to at least partially go along with Trump's plans.  Like the voting to give $15 billion dollars to build the wall (which will cost about $120 per tax payer, and that's the low estimate for costs). 

The only silver lining I can give you is that you're Black.  You're not Hispanic or Arab, which are their targets.  So, in a way, you're safe.  Their plan is to simply ignore your people and let them languish in squalor.  I'd hide the Gay thing, though. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they're not.  But, on the other hand, they are...disturbingly willing to at least partially go along with Trump's plans.  Like the voting to give $15 billion dollars to build the wall (which will cost about $120 per tax payer, and that's the low estimate for costs). 

The only silver lining I can give you is that you're Black.  You're not Hispanic or Arab, which are their targets.  So, in a way, you're safe.  Their plan is to simply ignore your people and let them languish in squalor.  I'd hide the Gay thing, though.

Oh god.  Watching you guys work yourself into a tizzy over these perverse victim complex fantasies is hilarious! >:D

Yeah, and watching you revel in racism is quite revealing.  Were you a part of this?: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-mosque-destroyed-in-early-morning-blaze-cause-unknown/ar-AAmlNtD?li=BBnb7Kz

What racism?  You're cracked.  And I love how it's so "evil" and "racist" for America to be a sovereign nation with borders and laws that protects itself.  We're not doing anything differently that any other sane nation would do or already does.  Try illegally immigrating into Mexico and see what happens.  Liberals love looking to other countries for better examples of how America should behave, after all. =3

As for your link, you're beyond moronic to even suggest such a thing.  You're seriously fucked in the head. Of course, it's unfortunate that things like this happen.

www.mediaite.com/online/report-that-limo-that-was-burned-at-the-inauguration-belonged-to-a-muslim-immigrant/

Your peaceful tolerant liberal buddies did a good job burning down that Muslim immigrant business owner's limo though! :-D "Herbaderp we thought all limos belonged to ebul rich white men!"  Dumbasses!  >:D

friendly reminder that this Jojo is not related to the first Jojo by blood, just by adoption

(which is surprisingly progressive, most anime wouldn't think an adopted child was a valid descendant)

I'm not so sure that's true. Erina WAS pregnant with Jonathan's kid when he died. Though I'll admit it's kinda weird indeed that we STILL have no idea what happened with Joseph's adoptive uncle.

But since Joseph has the Joestar Family birthmark on his shoulder, he obviously was created by the sperm of a Joestar, so he is indeed Jonathan's progeny!

I'm not so sure that's true. Erina WAS pregnant with Jonathan's kid when he died. Though I'll admit it's kinda weird indeed that we STILL have no idea what happened with Joseph's adoptive uncle.

But since Joseph has the Joestar Family birthmark on his shoulder, he obviously was created by the sperm of a Joestar, so he is indeed Jonathan's progeny!

someone else already explained

I would just like to add that it's somehow creepy that Erina allowed both of her kids to do the horizontal monster mash:|

even if one of them was adopted

someone else already explained

I would just like to add that it's somehow creepy that Erina allowed both of her kids to do the horizontal monster mash:|

even if one of them was adopted

I'm pretty sure the adopted one had family somewhere where he or she was left.

I think what he's saying is that Erina was pregnant with Joseph's mom, and Joseph's dad was the baby, or something.

Granted, cousins marrying and stuff like that was pretty common in Victorian days, and both being British they must have just grown up together and not really dated anyone else, then had a son (Joseph) and gotten killed.

Too bad there's not a JoJo Part 1.5 to explore their story, but I guess it would be boring by comparison to the adventures of Jonathan and Joseph!

Y'all, Smokey explained it outright a couple episodes ago.

"Granny Erina lost her husband in an accident at sea. She was pregnant with a son at the time. When he grew up, he married a girl who had also survived the wreck. They were Jojo's parents."

There ya go. Jojo 1.5 was Jojo 1's biological child, and the baby Erina saved was a girl who eventually married into the family. I just figured Erina returned the kid to any surviving family after they escaped, or let her be adopted by someone else since being a grieving widow plus a disaster survivor plus pregnant plus dealing with a random infant was probably too much to deal with at once.

Oh, that makes sense. I guess it could have been that there was some other random girl who somehow escaped the wreck, but I guess it would have to be the baby Erina saved since there were apparently no other survivors. I just didn't get from Smokey in Episode 10 that it HAD to be her! And yeah, I'm sure she was adopted by someone else and raised to be JoJo 1.5's close friend and eventually lover!

Y'all, Smokey explained it outright a couple episodes ago.

"Granny Erina lost her husband in an accident at sea. She was pregnant with a son at the time. When he grew up, he married a girl who had also survived the wreck. They were Jojo's parents."

There ya go. Jojo 1.5 was Jojo 1's biological child, and the baby Erina saved was a girl who eventually married into the family. I just figured Erina returned the kid to any surviving family after they escaped, or let her be adopted by someone else since being a grieving widow plus a disaster survivor plus pregnant plus dealing with a random infant was probably too much to deal with at once.

Ooooh!  I thought the Joestar line would be lost at first and there'd be the adoptive baby to "continue" it.  Then I thought the baby she saved and the one she was pregnant with would be a sibling team, like Dio and JoJo but actually both be nice and get along... sadly this wasn't the plot of Part 2, but it's still pretty cool they grew up and married each other!  I guess we skipped that part because that JoJo didn't get the powers and lead a normal and decidedly not bizarre life, heh.