UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Supers Ep 78 Discussion...

The 9th Supreme Kai and Angel look evil. 

That one Angel with the twin strands of hair is cute.

Zeno from alternate future never saw a tournament?  But he could peak in on anything going on in any universe at any time?

Been a while since we've seen cartoon animal characters.

That smile from Buu!

summary of actions Goku took that caused this Arc (which is basically a summary of super in it's entirety)

1. went against literally all the Kai's and Beerus's orders to not try and get palsy with Zeno (I.e. GOD HIMSELF)
  2. fucked up so badly against Goku black that he had no choice but to use the Zeno button he was specifically told not to use by everyone
  3. made Zeno more powerful by telling him to befriend himself from an alternate timeline
  4. told Zeno to host a tournament between all the currently available dimensions not knowing any of the stakes, even though everyone told him not to
  5. reminded Zeno to host said tournament multiple times when he forgot, even though everyone told him not to

Goku did have a tendancy to do obnoxious things as a child.....but if memory serves when he was told not to he generally would listen

like when he was patting people's crotches to guess their gender, by the time he met Krillin he stopped patting, and just started asking them because he apparently at some point realized having their crotches groped bothered them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't mind if I skip a DB Super episode because I'm not invested into it, and the pacing goes by so slowly I know I won't miss much if i do.  However, I caught up on everything I missed from my trip, and I had nothing else to do, so watching away I go.  Funimation only has the subbed ep of this available, but I get to hear the esteemed actor Masako Nozawa for once!

On 9/9/2018 at 7:14 PM, PokeNirvash said:

Personally, Goku inadvertently causing this "sudden death elimination" tournament doesn't bother me as much as him shouting hi to the Zenos after the Grand Minister explicitly told him to shut up.

Even Mr. Satan was smarter than Goku on that one. :D

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I don't THINK Dragon Balls can fix whole universes being wiped out...now maybe SUPER Dragon Balls can, but if just one was in the universe that got deleted, whoops...

Pretty sure Zenos had them all gathered so they aren't in a place that will possibly get destroyed, since they're the reward for winning.

• Like 2