UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 77 Discussion

Just now, elfie said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THIS EPISODE WAS ALL THIS TIME!? WHY DIDN'T SUPER START OFF WITH THIS MOMENT INSTEAD!!??

BECAUSE TOEI IS TERRIBLE, DID YOU SEE SEASONS 1 AND 2 OF SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL?!??!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Roymustang1990 said:

Guns are useless in this show unless the writers want it too

I was talking about this last week with Ben. Goku was bulletproof when he was 5, and after increasing his power level a billion times it still leaves a red mark when he gets hit by a bullet. Super writers... they ain't so good.

• Like 1

Just now, elfie said:

Not sure how I feel about the blending mode they put over the outlines, but it's barely noticable to most people and isn't too distracting.

it's because they re-hired a bunch of Z's old animators and adjusted the style to match the old show's style

Toei finally realized the fans weren't happy with the UNPAID INTERNS toei had animating the first few arcs

• Confused 1

Just now, mochi said:

it's because they re-hired a bunch of Z's old animators and adjusted the style to match the old show's style

Toei finally realized the fans weren't happy with the UNPAID INTERNS toei had animating the first few arcs

So far the forms and outlines themselves don't look too different. But maybe it will evolve in time.

4 minutes ago, Daos said:

I was talking about this last week with Ben. Goku was bulletproof when he was 5, and after increasing his power level a billion times it still leaves a red mark when he gets hit by a bullet. Super writers... they ain't so good.

Agreed they messed up  really hard back here.really dissapointed

Edited by Roymustang1990

Did the Zenos just destroy OUR Earth?!

Isn't Capsule Corp kind of a monopoly?  Also glad that thug didn't say "Capsule Corps."  Get with it Funimation!

Love how Goku took out those thieves like the good old days. :D Bullet dodging and catching, even after image technique!

Ok the good thing with Beerus and Whis is getting old.

Tiger Mother Chichi :D

Hahaha escape while she's ranting.

Why is Chichi driving a bumper car in the building?

Page Vegeta. :D

Bulma that pregnant already?!  Was there a time skip?