UnevenEdge

FLCL Progressive Rerun Discussion

So cute the way the says mommy.

Love the way Jinyu rides in the back seat as the car drives itself hahaha.

Before it's unfortunate that Hidomi lived and now Jinyu is treating Ide's wounds?

Jinyu in maid outfit. :)

Haruko ranting about nonsense.

So was that the culmination of the brain-washing?  I noticed everyone's eyes go swirly but Hidomi and Ide.

This ED shows us what happened before.  Haruko (still with red instead of yellow eyes for some reason,) eats Atomsk and then splits apart into Jinyu. 

Not sure what that was about later with a red energy Haruko turning into Atomsk though.

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

So cute the way the says mommy.

Love the way Jinyu rides in the back seat as the car drives itself hahaha.

Jinyu in maid outfit. :)

So was that the culmination of the brain-washing?  I noticed everyone's eyes go swirly but Hidomi and Ide.

Yeah, it is really cute how she says it.

Yup, so good LOL

:)

Yeah, I think that was the implication too, especially since it didn't effect Hidomi and Ide.

This shot was so cool too with Jinyu and her car :)

n5qIBjI.jpg

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, it is really cute how she says it.

Yup, so good LOL

:)

Yeah, I think that was the implication too, especially since it didn't effect Hidomi and Ide.

This shot was so cool too with Jinyu and her car :)

n5qIBjI.jpg

So all that stuff Haruko talks about that they did over the school year next episode is probably just bullshit then.

So glad Jinyu not gone for good. T.T

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Jinyu holding the headphones, noticing the small detail that I certainly overlooked. The Medical Mechanica logo.

I saw a design this time but wasn't sure what it was.  Didn't know Medical Mechanica had a logo!  Why didn't Jinyu confiscate them?

It's the stylized Ms stacked on top of each other. In the original, it was most prominent on top of the hat of the giant hand robot in Brittle Bullet. But I'm pretty sure it shows up on all the MM robots. I seem to recall seeing it quite clearly on the facility itself at some point in Progressive.

• Like 2

Not sure if anyone mentioned it but while the railings might look redder this time this bridge that Hidomi and Ide run across looks quite a bit like the one Naota and Mamimi were on in that night scene.

I guess it probably is since they take place in the same town.

vlcsnap-2018-06-03-20h01m20s171.png

On 7/18/2018 at 10:20 AM, DangerMouse said:

Not sure if anyone mentioned it but while the railings might look redder this time this bridge that Hidomi and Ide run across looks quite a bit like the one Naota and Mamimi were on in that night scene.

I guess it probably is since they take place in the same town.

vlcsnap-2018-06-03-20h01m20s171.png

Do we know that it takes place in the same town?

I won't forget! "The woman on the veh!"

So I am convinced we have a masochist as a main character. I didn't think it was like that upon the first viewing even though I saw everything. I just chalked it up to how this show is crazy for the sake of being crazy.

Another fucked up dream.

Jinyu mixed it too early, and made a mess!  The mom's grumpy face. :D

Yep they're definitely brainwashed.  Hidomi questioning the yearbook too.  And it's actually crayon to people not affected.

Driving the Vespa in the in hallway. :D

Just now, elfie said:

I dont know if I'm gonna come back here regularly again. Still thinking about it.

You should, you really didn't ruin your rep here as badly as some people have....and the Mods even still let those users hang around

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Another fucked up dream.

Jinyu mixed it too early, and made a mess!  The mom's grumpy face. :D

Yep they're definitely brainwashed.  Hidomi questioning the yearbook too.  And it's actually crayon to people not affected.

Driving the Vespa in the in hallway. :D

So good :D

Creepy old man!

Yeah this whole thing with Ida working manual labor was silly and didn't make any sense to me.

Usually the wackiness and zaniness would come from Haruko herself in the old show, contrasting against how normal and dull the town was.

as an aside it's humorous to me that NYAV post is basically just 4kids with a name change since it's founded and mostly staffed by Ex 4kids VA's, and it proves what I've been saying all along, that 4kids's actors were talented, the company they worked for was just shit

once they were set free from 4kids they were able to show how great they are

• Haha 1