UnevenEdge

These Light Novel titles are getting ridiculous...

3ngag3

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-10/january-and-february-light-novel-titles-are-really-weird/.110805

Some of these really stand out.

I'm Bad at Communication, But I Maxed Out My Negotiation Skills So I Got Reincarnated

There's No Way There's a Bitch in My Literary Arts Club

They Say You Can't Get Reincarnated in a Fantasy World If You Get Hit by a Truck, So I Decided to Work with a Pretty Girl

Do You Like Your Mom? Her Normal Attack is Two Attacks at Full Power

My Girlfriend's No Otaku, But She Sure is Interested in My Erotic Games......

Will You Like Me If I'm Cute But Slutty?

Sew It Up! Take It Off? Change!! My Girlfriend Failed Her High School Debut and Became a Hikikomori, So I Decided to Coordinate Her Youth (Fashion) (This one's just excessively long...)

I'm well aware that some episode titles *COUGHDBZCOUGH* are pretty damn long. But these are actual SERIES titles we're talking about. Imagine if these get anime adaptations. Imagine if they ended up on Toonami. The title wouldn't even fit on the friggin screen.

I am Thoroughly Troubled by the Realization that I Keep Sleepwalking into My School's Secret Dogfighting Ring!

My Habits Have Become Increasingly Conflicting as My Addiction to Crank Has Lead Me to a Life of Hiding from the Japanese Mafia with Highschool Girls!

There is No Way I Could Become a Highschool Teacher to Drink Water from the Women's Toilets, but That Won't Stop Me from Trying!!!

Does it Sound Bad that I am Aroused by the Idea of Becoming My Little Sister after the Revelation that She has Multiple Sugardaddies?

No Matter What You Say, I Think That a Salaryman Giving Small Girls Kancho on Subway Trains is Absolutely Normal!!

How Do I Tell My Big Brother that I'm Pregnant and He's the Father!?

My Conflicting Feelings Over Whether to Introduce My Stepmother to My Erotic Best Friend to Get Her to Shut Up About My Laundry Continue to Grow!

I Wandered Aimlessly into Kadokawa and Found Out Through Purely Coincidence that Fall Out Boy Runs the Light Novel Industry!

I Have Been Left in Crippling Debt Thanks to My Troublesome Gundam Model Kit Addiction!!!

Why Don't All Schools Teach You How to Not Die Alone and Unkissed!?

Conjuring up Sexy Ghost Girls at an Abandoned Psych Ward Turned Out to Be a Wonderful Mistake!

Aye or Neigh!? The Student Council President Turned into a Horse, but I Still Think She's Hot!

Is it Wrong for Me to Ask My Yandere Girlfriend to "Disappear" People I Hate???

My Spouse is Attracted to My Best Friend, but I Sucked Him Off First!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-10/january-and-february-light-novel-titles-are-really-weird/.110805

Some of these really stand out.

I'm Bad at Communication, But I Maxed Out My Negotiation Skills So I Got Reincarnated

There's No Way There's a Bitch in My Literary Arts Club

They Say You Can't Get Reincarnated in a Fantasy World If You Get Hit by a Truck, So I Decided to Work with a Pretty Girl

Do You Like Your Mom? Her Normal Attack is Two Attacks at Full Power

My Girlfriend's No Otaku, But She Sure is Interested in My Erotic Games......

Will You Like Me If I'm Cute But Slutty?

Sew It Up! Take It Off? Change!! My Girlfriend Failed Her High School Debut and Became a Hikikomori, So I Decided to Coordinate Her Youth (Fashion) (This one's just excessively long...)

light novels are Japan's answer to bad romance novels

just for fun lets make up fake light novel titles

Oh god! elephants ate my sister and I had to go to another dimention to rescue her soul but then she reincarnated as a cat-girl and now we're married!