UnevenEdge

my month supply of veggies finally ran out

Guest VegetaFajita

Guest VegetaFajita

I upgraded my salad game this time.

grabbed leeks, spinach, kale, collard greens, scallions, tomato, cherry tomato, strawberries, romaine, full size portabella, garlic, red onion, raspberry, cranberries, iceberg, carrot.

was a little over 70

what dressing do you guys like? I'm like.. raspberry vinaigrette most of the time but I really don't have a favorite.

15 minutes ago, Clu said:

Well if he means he spent 70 dollars. He got fucking ripped off. 

For a months supply?  I don't think so.  If anything, that's ridiculously low for what amounts to three weeks of the daily recommended values of legumes, vegetables, and fruit.

8 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

For a months supply?  I don't think so.  If anything, that's ridiculously low for what amounts to three weeks of the daily recommended values of legumes, vegetables, and fruit.

How the fuck do you keep that shit for a month without spoiling?

• Like 1

Just now, Clu said:

Buy a refrigerator that doesn't suck, and clean that shit out regularly.  I mean, if you're not rocking a Sub-Zero, what kind of self-respecting white guy are you?

Just now, scoobdog said:

Buy a refrigerator that doesn't suck, and clean that shit out regularly.  I mean, if you're not rocking a Sub-Zero, what kind of self-respecting white guy are you?

You sir, are a fat

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Clu said:

You don't.....produce has a 2 week shelf life at best before you're cutting chunks of it off to find the unspoiled gold.  It's why produce shows up 3 times a week to the farmer's market and we let brown people who we call criminals pick it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Buddyfaux360 said:

You don't.....produce has a 2 week shelf life at best before you're cutting chunks of it off to find the unspoiled gold.  It's why produce shows up 3 times a week to the farmer's market and we let brown people who we call criminals pick it.

Ah, got it.

Guest VegetaFajita

I eat A LOT because of how much im working out. Whoever said 3 weeks is right, i fuck it up usually within 3. I put either salmon, turkey or shrimp in the salad..i  havent had to pick that up yet. Its all frozen. 

Guest VegetaFajita
40 minutes ago, Clu said:

Ah, got it.

The spinach goes first. Then the scallions, leeks, then everything else. Sometimes the mushrooms and tomatos last forever.

Guest VegetaFajita

OK. So I've already crushed the leeks and the scallions.

I need to get more next time, but I've also been grilling the leeks and putting them on turkey patties wrapped in cabbage, and garnishing with scallion - so that's why those two are left

also I hate how spinach gets soggy so quick

doesn't ruin the flavor that much tho

Guest VegetaFajita
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:18 AM, Neko said:

Balsamic vinaigrette 

Raspberry vinaigrette

Leeks, prolly never ate em before in my life....

Leeks are really good. I've been lightly coating them with butters and wrapping them in foil and cooking them on the top rack of a grill

Guest VegetaFajita
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:20 PM, scoobdog said:

I'm Prob gonna have to go again in a week, I underbought the stuff it turns out I like the most.

36 minutes ago, VegetaFajita said:

OK. So I've already crushed the leeks and the scallions.

I need to get more next time, but I've also been grilling the leeks and putting them on turkey patties wrapped in cabbage, and garnishing with scallion - so that's why those two are left

also I hate how spinach gets soggy so quick

doesn't ruin the flavor that much tho

K.