UnevenEdge

old petition to ban zenigundam from AS

Naraku4656

03/20/06 SwimMod_Bast permabans Zenigundam for unmarked character death spoilers in a Fullmetal Alchemist episode premiere thread, a series he thinks sucks ass anyway.

January 2010 Zenigundam gets his original username unbanned after feigning good behavior for a few years in a move of lone wolf alpha male warrior brilliance. 

Thots, begone!! 💪🍕🐻

Edited by Zenigundam
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

03/20/06 SwimMod_Bast permabans Zenigundam for unmarked character death spoilers in a Fullmetal Alchemist episode premiere thread, a series he thinks sucks ass anyway.

January 2010 Zenigundam gets his original username unbanned after feigning good behavior for a few years in a move of lone wolf alpha male warrior brilliance. 

Thots, begone!! 💪🍕🐻

wat

10 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

Bast banned me, but a lone wolf alpha male warrior never dies, so she lost in the end since I came back, no Phoenix downs, no skinny jeans, just old school testosterone based dominance.

if it makes you feel any better bast probably doesn't remember you

5 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

I don't care what the skinny jean Starbucks drinking betas on Yelp say, Iberia is the best restaurant in the Ironbound and one of the best in NJ for that matter.

IBERIA, oh man that's a name i haven't heard in way too long. there is (or was not sure if it's still there) a place called Portugalia. always crowded but always worth it. there was also a bunch of other places on Ferry too that i need to try to remember

Edited by Naraku4656

3 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

Dude why'd you Google my name; I'm antistalking. 😐

we were talking about the ghostrek thread in discord. went to google it and found this old thing. but enough about that. lets talk like people for a minute since you and i are from around the same area. have they gentrified Paterson more than they were years ago? i know West Paterson they did and East Paterson is a shithole

2 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

we were talking about the ghostrek thread in discord. went to google it and found this old thing. but enough about that. lets talk like people for a minute since you and i are from around the same area. have they gentrified Paterson more than they were years ago? i know West Paterson they did and East Paterson is a shithole

I haven't lived in Paterson since I was 12, but seems the same anyway. I dunno dude ask a sociologist!! 🐰

2 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

I haven't lived in Paterson since I was 12, but seems the same anyway. I dunno dude ask a sociologist!! 🐰

oh come on knock it off. i might be from central jersey but i hung around long enough up north. though i hung around more towards Clifton. i miss being able to hop a train straight to the city. i remember Paramus being not that bad of an area

Edited by Naraku4656
  • Like 1

Just now, Naraku4656 said:

oh come on knock it off. i might be from central jersey but i hung around long enough up north. though i hung around more towards Clifton. i miss being able to hop a train straight to the city

You know the ropes at least, the train is clutch and how I meet these fine OKC hotties... aged 17-19 (17 is legal in NJ as is 16 for anybody who wants to furiously pound that report button aka Sandstone)... 

Life is good... 🐃

1 minute ago, Zenigundam said:

You know the ropes at least, the train is clutch and how I meet these fine OKC hotties... aged 17-19 (17 is legal in NJ as is 16 for anybody who wants to furiously pound that report button aka Sandstone)... 

Life is good... 🐃

Just because they are legal doesn't mean you're not a creep.

1 minute ago, Zenigundam said:

Sir, could you please leave my thread?

*bouncers arrive and Sandstone's eyes widen in fear* 

😏

It's not your thread it's Naraku's thread about your sorry ass. There is a big difference. And no I'm not leaving you putrid bag of bile.