UnevenEdge

Sometimes...sometimes.

CutieQuesadilla

Agreed.

As a added kicker throw some challenges in there too, just spice it up a bit

i'm incredibly good at it. I've always have been. Maybe it's because i have DSLs, but i learned several tricks with my ex. Deep throating, ball sucking, tit fucking...i've always been inventive and delicate when giving head because i see it as a gift. I love cum and i have to work for it. I like little things like my hair being pulled, my face being fucked, being slapped a little during. I also think standing blow jobs are fun. 

i'm incredibly good at it. I've always have been. Maybe it's because i have DSLs, but i learned several tricks with my ex. Deep throating, ball sucking, tit fucking...i've always been inventive and delicate when giving head because i see it as a gift. I love cum and i have to work for it. I like little things like my hair being pulled, my face being fucked, being slapped a little during. I also think standing blow jobs are fun.

Yup those are good little things to add to it, I mean if you are going to work for it might as well make you work for it.

Plus depending on what people are into you could add little things like a timer challenge or they have to kneel on rice while they do it.

I mean that's not for everyone one but I always say don't knock it till you try it.

I just remembered using a remote vibrators in either the hole and giving a jolt ever now and again is also good.

You could make it based off performance or if they do something they shouldn't or didn't do something they should.

But I'm getting ahead of myself here. (Ha)

Edit: interesting side note a girl once told me I had DSL as well, I thought it was funny.

Yup those are good little things to add to it, I mean if you are going to work for it might as well make you work for it.

Plus depending on what people are into you could add little things like a timer challenge or they have to kneel on rice while they do it.

I mean that's not for everyone one but I always say don't knock it till you try it.

I just remembered using a remote vibrators in either the hole and giving a jolt ever now and again is also good.

You could make it based off performance or if they do something they shouldn't or didn't do something they should.

But I'm getting ahead of myself here. (Ha)

Edit: interesting side note a girl once told me I had DSL as well, I thought it was funny.

I havent met someone who matched my form of kinkiness. My ex is dominant, though. It gave me a lot of enjoyment because i am submissive. Our first kiss was amazing. I was pinned to a wall by my wrists with his dick pinned against my clit. I have a pain, asphyxiation, and cum fetish. He didn't go as far with it as i liked. He did choke me the way i wanted, though. I spent a long time using a belt on myself. A pair of hands is much more intimate.

I havent met someone who matched my form of kinkiness. My ex is dominant, though. It gave me a lot of enjoyment because i am submissive. Our first kiss was amazing. I was pinned to a wall by my wrists with his dick pinned against my clit. I have a pain, asphyxiation, and cum fetish. He didn't go as far with it as i liked. He did choke me the way i wanted, though. I spent a long time using a belt on myself. A pair of hands is much more intimate.

I remember you telling that story.

Anything with hands will be more intimate but sometimes you need something special to have some real fun.

Choking, good times.

I remember you telling that story.

Anything with hands will be more intimate but sometimes you need something special to have some real fun.

Choking, good times.

something that really turns me on, i couldn't get him to do.

cleanup his own creampie. i completely understood, though. couldn't resist bringing the idea to the table, though. he was more comfortable watching me eat his creampie from another girl, lol.  ::)

something that really turns me on, i couldn't get him to do.

cleanup his own creampie. i completely understood, though. couldn't resist bringing the idea to the table, though. he was more comfortable watching me eat his creampie from another girl, lol.  ::)

Yeah I can see that being a sticky point for almost any guy, not sure how I would handle it myself, but I'd probably make some kind of arrangement or if you did something or a list of things in a satisfactory manner then yeah I probably would.

Gotta keep up my end of the bargain, although I wouldn't have a issue watching you do that either but few men would

Yeah I can see that being a sticky point for almost any guy, not sure how I would handle it myself, but I'd probably make some kind of arrangement or if you did something or a list of things in a satisfactory manner then yeah I probably would.

Gotta keep up my end of the bargain, although I wouldn't have a issue watching you do that either but few men would

you're fun.  that's what i want