UnevenEdge

Subtly put my reationship status out there

Rogue_Alphonse

Basically if you're nosy, you can easily find out.

I am to the point ... if you have an issue with me, fam or not, the only way to settle it is to deal with me... and I will literally match every weapon you can hide. So in other words, don't fuck with me.

Anywho. I hate dealing with that kind of bullshit (even though I have a concealed carry permit and USE it), it's just annoying.

Fam could find out. and if they question I won't bullshit or beat around the bush or lie.

Should I have done it this way?

Should I have posted this here?

Pudding pops?

I never get why people care what other people do as long as theyre not coming after me or anything valued to me.

I dont care enough about myself to take care of my own ass... Why would I give two damns about someone else's.

Because normally whatever I do, the criticism and hate is annoyingly sprinkled in like the salt on a steak from Salt Bae. I know with this it will spread like wildfire. But hey man, Stop me if you think you can. :D

Well its like...

I dont push my bizarre anime asexuality in normal peoples face, so why should someone do that if theyre straight gay or LGBQ?

I do kinda online, but I do my best to make fun of it.

If youre not an asshole in general... I dont think anyone should care what you do in the confines of your home.

Well its like...

I dont push my bizarre anime asexuality in normal peoples face, so why should someone do that if theyre straight gay or LGBQ?

I do kinda online, but I do my best to make fun of it.

If youre not an asshole in general... I dont think anyone should care what you do in the confines of your home.

Hance why I did it subtly. Basically you have to be nosy and look through the "about" thing to find out. But trust me, I have assholes in my family.

I ended up blocking my family from Facebook and making my profile private because I came home from work tired as fuck. Got in bed and just closed my eyes and my mom busted into my room .... ARE YOU GAY?! WHY YOU GOT ALL THESE LESBIANS ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST?! .... I was pissed as fuck ... I moved  out shortly after

I'm just gonna be whatever about it... my stepdad might have issues but he doesn't Facebook and my mom wouldn't tell him because she knows I wouldn''t wanna deal with the bullshit, BUT if she knew who I was with she might have problems.

But I am pretty sure if she found out I was bi, she just would choose never to speak about it :|

I'm just gonna be whatever about it... my stepdad might have issues but he doesn't Facebook and my mom wouldn't tell him because she knows I wouldn''t wanna deal with the bullshit, BUT if she knew who I was with she might have problems.

But I am pretty sure if she found out I was bi, she just would choose never to speak about it :|

My mom's the same way...when my sister came out, there was a level of denial i've never before witnessed...she seriously NEVER talks about it....my dad still makes jokes about it, but never infront of her....she loves my sister's "best friend" though  ;D