UnevenEdge

Someone stole my posts

NaBarney

That's fucked up....That didn't take long and yet that bloated ass folder is still full of empty threads.  They didn't even  move them to FFA......Totally eradicated/hid them. 

tenor.gif

what folder?

asking because I can see alot of them and they all look posted in

Well, no they weren't

Well, except your's, the other pretty much were.......It was designed that way so it could only be spite that drove anyone to remove them.  Oh well, it's not like I expected anything less.......I was just attempting to peacefully post without sifting though the trash looking for my threads, but I already knew they wouldn't let that happen.

Mods should know Gemini is like flies, it's past time to dispose of this one to the delt pile along with the rest of the post-premium content

I gave you some advice for making your day better, and you still insult me.

Okay. That's it. Fuck you. You're on ignore.

I gave you some advice for making your day better, and you still insult me.

Okay. That's it. Fuck you. You're on ignore.

Mods I am just trying to help you out. Maybe we can negotiate a swap, I let you take this thread and in return the one about losing that cat is freed from the darkworld and resurrected in FFA

Well, except your's, the other pretty much were.......It was designed that way so it could only be spite that drove anyone to remove them.  Oh well, it's not like I expected anything less.......I was just attempting to peacefully post without sifting though the trash looking for my threads, but I already knew they wouldn't let that happen.

So, it's Nabs' fault?

Isn't everything?...Babbling and DF is gone under the veil of board functionality while dormant folders still exist and being uselessly moderated.  Babbling threads get deleted or moved while other posters can do the exact same thing with no reprecussions, and only I had a pissing match with a power ridden asshole who promptly took action......You tell me.

Am I a petulant asshole that likes to fuck shit up....Yea, maybe.....Yea, certainly.....But I'm not handicapped with the burden of having to be objective and fair.

I also don't sperg dafuq out when I'm tested, but that's a whole nuther thing.

I'd also like to point out...I've broken no rules and all of my threads were valid.

Never coming back

Not your concern

Do your job

Pretty much a dead deal

There was another issue that caused it to be closed however I can't disclose that information due to my contract

Contract? lmfao.....Are you being paid.....But that sounds just that little bitch.  Problem is, he's wrong a lot.