UnevenEdge

Someone stole my posts

NaBarney

NaBernie666[/member]

Cyberbully360[/member]

enad[/member]

from what i can tell by looking through logs, things were removed from the horror file to dumpster because they were not media horror genre specific. thats the best i got. i have no time to dig through older logs to figure out about other threads in other folders, or now extinct/merged ones, however.

NaBernie666[/member]

Cyberbully360[/member]

enad[/member]

from what i can tell by looking through logs, things were removed from the horror file to dumpster because they were not media horror genre specific. thats the best i got. i have no time to dig through older logs to figure out about other threads in other folders, or now extinct/merged ones, however.

They might care, I don't......I'm just keeping y'all busy......But I'm out for a bit.....Hungry

NaBernie666[/member]

Cyberbully360[/member]

enad[/member]

The evidence is clear

Theft of posts

They brought my Inauguration post back to Horror, but then renamed it American Horror Story out of the assumption it was about AHS when it was about the Inauguration. The renaming was silly too because now it's just misleading. There was never any harm in keeping the threads in there, cause honestly, what straight-to-DVD horror films are coming out from now til October? Also, who needs a separate folder just to talk about The Bye Bye Man?

They brought my Inauguration post back to Horror, but then renamed it American Horror Story out of the assumption it was about AHS when it was about the Inauguration. The renaming was silly too because now it's just misleading. There was never any harm in keeping the threads in there, cause honestly, what straight-to-DVD horror films are coming out from now til October? Also, who needs a separate folder just to talk about The Bye Bye Man?

My bad, the contents were AHS and yall were complaining about threads getting dumped, so I thought it could stay. But whatevs, back to the dumpsters where you prefer it then  :P