UnevenEdge

Lady slaps guy, takes him down...

Mix

they both got the dick i guess.

yeah, but the first one was so god damn technical about it...I mean that was a text book double leg...

also, btw, your comment was multiple meanings...i feel like you phrased it that way on purpose

I love videos like these.

especially the last one, that dude thought he had an easy target and got absolutely destroyed!

Yeah, I love the unexpected violence clips on youtube...is it a little girl, no it's a ninja...is it a midget, no it's a pitbull....is it an old man, no it's Clint Eastwood's role model  :D

yeah, but the first one was so god damn technical about it...I mean that was a text book double leg...

also, btw, your comment was multiple meanings...i feel like you phrased it that way on purpose

yea she was.

and nah. haha. just like that phrase to describe getting beat.

bad.

Little Asian girl not afraid to get that Hello Kitty backpack dirty.

I really think the warning signs were there...she was walking around in a gi with what i'm certain is a belt of some kind, colored black  : o

the best elevator girl video is the one where the school girl suplexes a guy....it's what got me into looking these up...

idk, i'm starting to think the second ones fake...you can't really break down what she's doing and he's acting like he took a lot more damage than she's actually giving....

Now it could just be that he was a grade A wimp who had no business mugging anyone >.>

idk, i'm starting to think the second ones fake...you can't really break down what she's doing and he's acting like he took a lot more damage than she's actually giving....

Now it could just be that he was a grade A wimp who had no business mugging anyone >.>

His approach was really awkward too