UnevenEdge

Who moves on faster, women or men?

Lucis

Women, because they're rotting fast and need to use their eggs up before they turn green.  Not because of anything dignified.

you know what... i actually wanted to disagree with everyone for saying women because i was considering emotions and technicality of situations. i disagree with some of the sentiments presented, however, this makes total sense biologically. i am consistently fighting against myself as i get older because of my hormones and head. i most certainly am withering, so my body wants me to do things that my brain doesn't necessarily agree with. its only going to get worse too. eventually, it will be pulling out all its tricks to get me to use it the way it wants.... and i'm gonna stop there cuz its just gonna get dark.

:| now i just don't know what to think about the question.

lol, thanks dane, god dammit  :D

you know what... i actually wanted to disagree with everyone for saying women because i was considering emotions and technicality of situations. i disagree with some of the sentiments presented, however, this makes total sense biologically. i am consistently fighting against myself as i get older because of my hormones and head. i most certainly am withering, so my body wants me to do things that my brain doesn't necessarily agree with. its only going to get worse too. eventually, it will be pulling out all its tricks to get me to use it the way it wants.... and i'm gonna stop there cuz its just gonna get dark.

:| now i just don't know what to think about the question.

lol, thanks dane, god dammit  :D

I'm not criticizing.  I get laid in large part due to middle-aged women hormonally induced into poor judgement because they feel the milk curdling in their ever pancaking nips.