UnevenEdge

XBox?

Clu

On 3/26/2018 at 7:13 AM, Clu said:

How is it that none of you dicks have XBL?

Jesus, I am playing with myself over here.

Most people that play Xbox from the boards don't really use the boards anymore also @GunStarHero is right about the Overwatch stuff.  Most them have their heads so far up that game's ass that (insider trading tip) buy stock in companies that make belly button wax

On 3/27/2018 at 1:04 PM, Clu said:

What is the game of choice these days? Sea of Thieves has been hilarious and fun.

I love Sea of Thieves and I own it on Xbone

Just now, molarbear said:

Most people that play Xbox from the boards don't really use the boards anymore also @GunStarHero is right about the Overwatch stuff.  Most them have their heads so far up that game's ass that (insider trading tip) buy stock in companies that make belly button wax

I love Sea of Thieves and I own it on Xbone

Starkiller318. We are on right now. 

7 hours ago, Meilag32 said:

I have both Xbox One and Xbox 360.  But I don't have Xbox Live Gold since I don't feel the need to get reamed up the ass with gamer hate.

I live for the single-player experience.

Understandable...  I don't play well with others...  But here we are. 

Everything said in here is pretty much true. There is a still somewhat big and active group of old IBers that play on xbox daily. Most of them, myself included, do not frequent the new boards often. We do all play different things but if there was a central game it would be Overwatch. I just hit level 601 today and there are three people in the group that are significantly higher then me.