UnevenEdge

pork pork pork

1938 Packard

i'll be god damned if that isn't his dinner plate. by all rights, it should be in the center of the table for everyone to get a good stab at it, but it appears to be right in front of him, with silverware and a drink to the immediate left. 

this fucking guy, he serves himself an entire plate of unseasoned pork loin that looks like it was carved by mj fox after a rough night of drinking. tell me packard, how many blue-hairs did you have to knock down to jump the entire buffet line when the fresh pork hit the warming table?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

i'll be god damned if that isn't his dinner plate. by all rights, it should be in the center of the table for everyone to get a good stab at it, but it appears to be right in front of him, with silverware and a drink to the immediate left. 

this fucking guy, he serves himself an entire plate of unseasoned pork loin that looks like it was carved by mj fox after a rough night of drinking. tell me packard, how many blue-hairs did you have to knock down to jump the entire buffet line when the fresh pork hit the warming table?

That was my own cooking.  Whatever wasn't finished got refrigerated.

On 3/29/2018 at 9:03 AM, wacky1980 said:

pretty sure he tore that with his hands or cut it with a plastic knife.

• Like 1