Deadpool 2 Trailer - Now with Terry Crews

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

Oh.

Oh.

Sup.

Be happy.
You made the cut on my FB.

I deleted almost fucking anyone and everyone who gave me shit over the years.

Guest The Hound
13 minutes ago, SweetPreserves said:

Heard someone was talkin shit about me.  I have a reliable source.  So I swooped in to smack them around a bit.  But now that I’m here I may as well stick around.  

they were

i was gonna post something in aforementioned thread about how you're too busy living life to care about these losers

4 hours ago, SweetPreserves said:

Heard someone was talkin shit about me.  I have a reliable source.  So I swooped in to smack them around a bit.  But now that I’m here I may as well stick around.  

Pffffft. 

apparently some reviewers are calling the movie too gay and predicting it will be a box office bomb because of it

first of all I strongly doubt it's as gay as they're saying because fucking hollywood

and second, the first one was a Hit so the second one will most likely be a hit too

7 hours ago, mochi said:

apparently some reviewers are calling the movie too gay and predicting it will be a box office bomb because of it

first of all I strongly doubt it's as gay as they're saying because fucking hollywood

and second, the first one was a Hit so the second one will most likely be a hit too

Source

Guest The Hound
20 hours ago, mochi said:

let it be gay

ill heckle everyone who walks out of the theatre during the gay shit

tell em to go suck trumps asshole or something

i heckled the two dumbfucking parents who brought their kids to the first movie and then walked out with them during the sex Montague.

like fr its 2018 get over it

pots soon to be legal

anyone can marry anyone now

who gives af

Edited by The Hound

1 hour ago, The Hound said:

let it be gay

i heckled the two dumbfucking parents who brought their kids to the first movie and then walked out with them during the sex Montague.

pots soon to be legal

who gives af

should have just heckled them for bringing in their kids to see that movie. i liked it but it definitely aint for kids. 

that said, i doubt anyone said the movie was "too gay."

1 minute ago, Distortedreasoning said:

should have just heckled them for bringing in their kids to see that movie. i liked it but it definitely aint for kids. 

I was gonna say, why the heck did they bring a child to see deadpool in the first place

and yeah the first movie was lauded as being a huge victory for LGBT representation by the tabloids

even though the movie completely ignores that Wade likes men too....by giving him a female love interest and making his sole focus getting her back

so no, it was NOT a victory for LGBT representation it was the exact opposite of that, they made it look like Wade was straight

6 hours ago, The Hound said:

let it be gay

pots soon to be legal

who gives af

i worked @xbox when it came out and sooo many nerds were talking about him being pansexual. i think audiences were really curious about it and the movie let them down in that aspect.

Guest The Hound
On 3/23/2018 at 2:40 PM, Distortedreasoning said:

he gets fucked in the ass with a strap-on

big whoop

its called pegging

Guest The Hound
On 3/23/2018 at 7:19 PM, fuggnificent said:

i worked @xbox when it came out and sooo many nerds were talking about him being pansexual. i think audiences were really curious about it and the movie let them down in that aspect.

homophobia is the worst most cringey thing to witness.