UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode #42 Discussion

25323?size=1600x600&region=US
Episode #42: Settlement

tumblr_p4mimvVzx31rvb8cmo1_400.gif

Last time you remember, Jasley of Teiwaz, Tekkadan's former parent company, pulled pretty much the biggest dick move I've ever seen in a Gundam show, and sent Mikazuki and Akihiro's rage through the roof!

Will he survive through the end of the episode? I sure hope not, but let's find out together tomorrow night (2/24/18)! Only Toonami--and only 9 episodes left!

Edited by OwlChemist81
Kick his ASS!!
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Last time you remember, Jasley of Teiwaz, Tekkadan's former parent company, pulled pretty much the biggest dick move I've ever seen in a Gundam show, and sent Mikazuki and Akihiro's rage through the roof!

Will he survive through the end of the episode? I sure hope not, but let's find out together tomorrow night (2/24/18)! Only Toonami--and only 9 episodes left!

4226401-3931157742-Good-.gif

Just now, elfie said:

this is a weird one. Next week's antagonists are the Oingo Boingo brothers, but they're translated in the west as Zenyatta Mondatta... because I guess The Police were less likely to sue?

there's a character coming up soon called

Vanilla Ice....his name is being changed to "Cool Ice"

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

honestly, it looks bad for jasley. i hope he dies this episode, but i wouldn't have expected it to happen so soon

Yeah.

Though, not a fan of how we just jumped right into an in-progress battle with the bastard.

Edited by DangerMouse

You should know by now that numbers mean nothing in Gundam.  Especially when high end suits and ace pilots are involved.

Hush - notice me sempai!

You must really be a dumbass if you thought you could depend on Iok Kujan.

Jastley has human debris?  Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Yeah sucks for those guys but since they see with the enemy no choice but to take them out.

• Like 2