UnevenEdge

"Hey! You're out of white wine!"

Mix

My buddy brought a girl to his place after the bar one night in College.

A week or so later we were having a little post bar party at his place and that girl showed up, and found a butter knife and threatened to stab my buddy because there were other girls there.

When the cops showed up the first thing the Officer said, and I will never forget this.... "Boys!  This is why you always go to their place, that way they don't know where you live."

- "You don't drink wine!"

- "Yeah, but I might be bringing a date over later!"

- "Why don't you take her to your place!?"

- "I don't want her to know where I live...she's kinda psycho!"

- "  :| "

solution: take the most convoluted route to your place and do it at night. that way it makes things harder for her to recognize and she will be a little disorientated from the drive. also helps if she is on social media.

solution: take the most convoluted route to your place and do it at night. that way it makes things harder for her to recognize and she will be a little disorientated from the drive. also helps if she is on social media.

that's wasted effort the moment she spots your st. name and number  :D

LOL

Welp, make sure you're armed with pepper spray.

Men aren't sensible enough to buy pepper spray....we don't do half measures, so we buy guns.... 8)

but I don't like guns, so i'm fucked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

in a horror movie about a deaf girl, she used wasp spray instead

seemed legit  >:D

yeah, i imagine anything along those lines would mess someone up, at least for a little while....long enough to make a run for it at least