UnevenEdge

The worst beer you have ever had?

Gyaos

I just purchased a pack of Foothill Brewing Company's Carolina Blonde Cream Ale.

It's not the worst because it tastes bad. It's not because it has a funky smell. It's because every time I open the fucking bottles, half of the goddamn beer is made of fizz, and it flows from the bottle even when I leave it sitting for 10 minutes just to ensure I'm not causing it to do so.

Worst investment of $10.00 I have EVER made, and this is coming from a guy who has tasted Camo Genuine Ale. At least THAT did what it was supposed to do, which is give me a buzz. I would be better off drinking a six pack of Odoul's instead of this!

18 hours ago, Gyaos said:

I just purchased a pack of Foothill Brewing Company's Carolina Blonde Cream Ale.

It's not the worst because it tastes bad. It's not because it has a funky smell. It's because every time I open the fucking bottles, half of the goddamn beer is made of fizz, and it flows from the bottle even when I leave it sitting for 10 minutes just to ensure I'm not causing it to do so.

Worst investment of $10.00 I have EVER made, and this is coming from a guy who has tasted Camo Genuine Ale. At least THAT did what it was supposed to do, which is give me a buzz. I would be better off drinking a six pack of Odoul's instead of this!

dumbasses overcarbonated the batch, lol.

worst beer i've ever had was one of my first homebrews. i think it was contaminated, could hardly stand to even smell it. worst purchased beer i've ever had was probably monty python's holy grail ale in a pint can. i was really hoping it would be ok because of the branding. it was not. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 6:40 PM, crackymckrackin said:

Arrogant Bastard Ale. Worst shit ever. Thank god I didn't buy it. Someone brought it to a party and told me to try it. 

Heineken.  I think that's German for, "puss from a dead pig's ear".

Heineken is just some malodorous, discolored, sludge with various pond life in it.

Edited by 1938 Packard

13 hours ago, 1938 Packard said:

Heineken.  I think that's German for, "puss from a dead pig's ear".

Heineken is just some malodorous, discolored, sludge with various pond life in it.

they say it's much better when you drink it in the netherlands. but i'd bet it would be at least marginally better if you weren't drinking a bottle that you found warm and half-drank in the restroom trash can.

• Like 1