UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 47 Discussion

Meilag32

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

No I don't.  Don't remember Sailor Moon that well.  Should probably re-watch it some day.

I wish Toonami would stop being mysogynistic fucks and relicense it so we could all enjoy it together

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Stop acting silly.  They tried to get it (well Crystal anyway) but Hulu has it on lockdown.

from what I understand Viz backed out of the lockdown when Hulu upped their prices and went subscription only, Toonami could license Sailor Moon now if they wanted to

they just don't want to

2 hours ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

I had a bunch of fanfiction in the 2000s about future truks getting a girlfriend. this is not the girlfriend i expected

I don't believe Trunks' sexuality was ever clarified in the original series.  He was obviously intended to appeal to women viewers though.

Edited by ben0119

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

from what I understand Viz backed out of the lockdown when Hulu upped their prices and went subscription only, Toonami could license Sailor Moon now if they wanted to

they just don't want to

I'm going to need proof of that.

2 hours ago, elfie said:

What business do they have with Mai again??

Yep as the trailer spoiled....

None.

Also she's old enough to be his Grandma if not older, regardless of whether her body might have been de-aged by the Dragon.  Not sure how that happened either after the Androids killed Piccolo/Kami, unless it happened before.

Who am I kidding Toriyama did not put that much thought into this, lol.