UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 47 Discussion

Meilag32

Ok sorry I can't get over Trunks' hair.  How do you fuck it up when little Trunks is right there?  He's the same person just a different timeline.  They just made his hair the same color as Bulma's.  But I always thought the purple was a logical mix black and blue from his parents.  And the eyes being the same color... looks boring.

Why is Trunks world always dystopian?  Or did this new enemy attack shortly after Trunks beat his Androids and Cell?

Is that an Oozaru?

Wow Future Bulma dead just like that.  Damn.

Mai?  She's old enough to be his Grandma.  Why is she here?

Black?  General Black from Dragonball?  Well, he WAS a member of the Red Ribbon Army. :P

Ah yes Master Roshi's Mr. Myagi training. :D

Just FYI head lettuce no nutritional value.

The Grand Zeno who had no impact on anything.  And a "ruler" shouldn't be destroying things.

• Haha 1

it's just a color shift like bulma's. sometimes, it was purplish, sometimes it was blue/teal. i liked his hair purple, too, but it doesn't really bother me.

trunks' future is always dystopian because that's why he was rated: to be the cool, dystopian future character after Toriyama saw Terminator 2

1 minute ago, elfie said:

There is an argument that Trunk's true hair color is... white.  That makes a lot of sense.

Yes, like how many white-haired anime characters have a blue tinge to their hair, but his was lavender.  Still, sure as hell was never blue!

• Like 2