UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 47 Discussion

Meilag32

Last week I wasn’t able to watch Toonami live and join you guys for some fun spirited discussions, and sadly that will be the same for this week’s Toonami as well (I am especially thankful to continue having DVR) 

It looks like I will be shooting for next weekend to be my return to live Toonami duscusdions with everybody 

5 hours ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Last week I wasn’t able to watch Toonami live and join you guys for some fun spirited discussions, and sadly that will be the same for this week’s Toonami as well (I am especially thankful to continue having DVR) 

It looks like I will be shooting for next weekend to be my return to live Toonami duscusdions with everybody 

I miss you! <3

5 hours ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Sad to see.  Look forward to your return!

Just now, Gyaos said:

Alright, time for an arc that may have more substance to it...

here's hoping they stop treating Vegeta like shit this arc

I've been told that's the case though he still doesn't get to win any battles in this arc

Just now, mochi said:

here's hoping they stop treating Vegeta like shit this arc

Reveal hidden contents

I've been told that's the case though he still doesn't get to win any battles in this arc

He never does. It's getting predictable by this point.