UnevenEdge

The Gas Station paradox

molarbear

Everytime I go to the Gas Station there's like 1 spot open for parking, the rest are all taken

Once I get inside, there's like 1-2 people in there tops and the dude is always pushing me to check out the beer cave

TL:DR I think the gas station is murdilating people in the beer cave

Everytime I go to the Gas Station there's like 1 spot open for parking, the rest are all taken

Once I get inside, there's like 1-2 people in there tops and the dude is always pushing me to check out the beer cave

TL:DR I think the gas station is murdilating people in the beer cave

I work at one part time as a CSR for one of my jobs. I confirm this is true ;)

I work at one part time as a CSR for one of my jobs. I confirm this is true ;)

Dude!  Have you seen what I'm talking about?

Does that happen at your gas station?

It happens all the damn time!  Tons of cars and only like 2 people inside.  I often wonder if people are convinced it's a drive in or something

Dude!  Have you seen what I'm talking about?

Does that happen at your gas station?

It happens all the damn time!  Tons of cars and only like 2 people inside.  I often wonder if people convince it for a drive in or something

It happens all the fucking time and NOBODY in the store. I think they literally just loiter and hang around and sell drugs or some shit. I dont even know :D

Wtf is a beer cave? And why woukd you buy gas station beer?

You open up one of those refrigerator doors and instead of the product being in right in front of you it's in a refrigerated room, kinda like a walk in at a food place

It's by the College so I think they built it to make it harder for kids to do beer runs. 

(Not here yet, 2018 baby!) In some States you can buy real beer at Gas Stations

It happens all the fucking time and NOBODY in the store. I think they literally just loiter and hang around and sell drugs or some shit. I dont even know :D

DUDE!  YOU'VE WITNESSED IT TOO!

The weirdest fucking part is, normally no one is in the vehicles.

We're back to the murdilated theory