UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter Epsiode 74 Discussion

StarPanda

2 minutes ago, Gyaos said:

Fuck lessons! They should have been killed!

I agree but then again that's because I'm a realist, they fucking killed people, they should have gotten SOME kind of Punishment

Edited by mochi

7 hours ago, elfie said:

hunter18_076-1.jpg:original

I remember when I first watched the last episode and while I made the "Dammit Gon!" comment back then too when it was apparent that he had no intentions of sticking to the plan, I still didn't think Gon would let himself get this fucked up to win. One thing about this show that sticks out from other shonen is that the mc's recklessness isn't always funny or handled lightly. This was painful to watch and at the same time it was like seeing the real Gon for the first time, and I fully understood why he's undaunted by Killua's past and others just like him. Gon is truly a monster in his own right. 

6 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

I remember when I first watched the last week's episode and while I made the "Dammit Gon!" comment back then too when it was apparent that he had no intentions of sticking to the plan, I still didn't think Gon would let himself get this fucked up to win. One thing about this show that sticks out from other shonen is that the mc's recklessness isn't always funny or handled lightly. This was painful to watch and at the same time it was like seeing the real Gon for the first time, and I fully understood why he's undaunted by Killua's past and others just like him. Gon is truly a monster in his own right. 

I do miss regular editing options.

14 hours ago, mochi said:

I agree but then again that's because I'm a realist, they fucking killed people, they should have gotten SOME kind of Punishment

It was such a tonal shift when suddenly they were all being healed, even before both Gon and Killua received proper healing. 

I understand what they were going for, and that Gon isn't the type to go "Let's fuckin end these guys" but it still took you kinda out of the moment