UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 11 "The Game Master" Discussion!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I notice we still don't have a main antagonist for this arc. 

Straizo is already dead.

Will it be The Pillar Man?  Or just the standard "evil paranormal-interested Nazis"? (Hey, it worked for Hellboy.)

And Indiana Jones, and Hellsing Ultimate, and...well a shit load of other stuff??

On to Gundam Unicorn!!

Ripped a tooth out... that bastard!

Good job, Straitzo, now you've angered JoJo!

He reflected it with a Hamon shot glass! :D

What the... suicided himself with Hamon?  But I thought only the living could create Hamon.  Did he save it up from when he was still human? : o

Straitzo is dead already, so the main villain will probably be "the pillar man", then.  And that's why the bodies were thrown in the river.

Haha, that guy looks like Wesker, or Duke Nukem, though I suppose it's the other way around, eh? :D

I thought WWII didn't start until 1939.  Or maybe they're talking about the build up.  Aha!  Just like Indiana Jones (and real life), the Nazis are after ancient, mystical treasures!

The Nazis left that kid alive and killed all the others!  BASTARDS!

Wow, this is progressing really fast.  They've already got the "pillar man", and they're about to revive him!  STOP, you fools!

JoJo on a classic (modern, for this time) Harley.  Nice!

Uh-oh, someone is following him!

And Indiana Jones, and Hellsing Ultimate, and...well a shit load of other stuff??

On to Gundam Unicorn!!

Oh yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  Just like in Indy and Hellsing, heh.  And of course tons of other stuff!

Nazis and the ancient evil emperor will probably both be villains.

It's Guile from Street Fighter!!!

Literally the inspiration for Guile right here.

Remember how goofy and over the top the Nazi's were in Black Lagoon and Hellsing Ultimate? Yeah...

Also, I heard the words 'bloody stone' in the opening which sounds like something mochi would pass through his bowels after drinking too much during Toonami.

Literally the inspiration for Guile right here.

Remember how goofy and over the top the Nazi's were in Black Lagoon and Hellsing Ultimate? Yeah...

Also, I heard the words 'bloody stone' in the opening which sounds like something mochi would pass through his bowels after drinking too much during Toonami.

it was Bloody Storm actually

edit: turns out it was both, the line is "Like a Bloody Storm Atsuku like a Bloody stone"

I guess Warner couldn't get Gildart Jackson (voice of the Major from Hellsing) to voice this guy; that would have been hilarious!

Technically Bang Zoom would've had to hire him, and as far as I know Gildart only does dubs for New Generation Pictures.

Regardless, Dan Woren doing a hokey German accent works just as well.