UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters Episode 99 Discussion

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without that recap we might have been able to see a certain superhero sooner!

So what is the score for this?  Taken from the original DBZ, or something completely original?

the score is new, after the plagiarism scandal they put Kai on hold to find a new composer, after they found a new one they resumed

Without that recap we might have been able to see a certain superhero sooner!

So what is the score for this?  Taken from the original DBZ, or something completely original?

I watched this same episode dozen of times in the original dbz in both sub and dubbed.

Ost sounded completely new.

yeah....this sucked

I enjoy the high school stuff with Gohan.  Especially what's about to come up.  Too bad the Otherworld Tournament won't get to see the light of day on modern Toonami, though.  Apparently it was filler.  But I liked it!

Ben quit this place?

I guess that must have been caused by... an incident. And maybe I could hear about it.

I didn't quit the boards.  In the last thread(s) I was in, I said I was dropping Babbling and taking a break from the boards in general until the next regular block aired.  Since it was the holidays and there would be two weeks of marathons I wouldn't have to watch (or comment on), it was as good a time as any to take a break to cool off and maybe try to act better on here, and IRL.

to be fair he isn't Kinkshaming he's just Gay bashing

I may flaunt a bit more than I should (granted that's just cause I'm terrified to be open offline), but Moose(and Ben) aren't shaming a specific "kink" I have (which I have many of but that's another story), they're basically just shaming the fact that I'm gay

which isnt a kink....it's just a small part of my identity

I didn't "gay-bash" you.  I just don't like to hear about people's fetishes or sexual exploits.  I mean, it's not creepy or gross at all when a guy says stuff like that about a girl, right?  And it's usually some ugly, gross, disgusting guy, that when he's all "I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I'D LIKE TO DO HER HEH HEH HEH" is the equivalent of licking a piece of food so you can't eat it - it sours the attractive lady everyone was admiring because this sicko couldn't keep his thoughts to himself. 

And I sure as hell don't want to hear about Fuggs' "adventures." *shudder* And to be fair, I think foot-sucking pics and whatever Poke and Blatch are up to are gross, too (not talking about the content rating stuff, but their actual fetishes).  But I guess, there's no sense in me bitching about it.  Since I dropped Babbling (and haven't been in IB pretty much at all in over a decade), I won't have to hear about most of this nastiness, and if the other stuff is confined to specific threads, I can avoid those, as well.  I don't seem as bothered by your posts about your, ahh, "interests", as much, anymore, either.  At least I wasn't tonight.

Eh, more like it seems like the only part of your identity, sometimes, besides your obsession with Vegeta, Sailor Moon, Disney, and kids cartoons.  But, if what you say is true that you aren't "open" much IRL, I can kinda' see why you go overboard on here.  Well, for whatever reason, like I said, it didn't bother me that much tonight.  And you know we've always been in agreement about Naruto and Sasuke. :P

Hey, mask fetishism isn't gross! At least, not compared to the real stuff that deserves your contempt and Moose's.

Probably not gross but definitely kinda' weird and nonsensical.  For the same reason I won't watch videos that don't show the girl's face.  How do I know she's not ugly as sin?  Plus, I uhh, like to be able to see their face, since I'm human and that's how we work and all.  And, you know, bedroom eyes, "oh faces", and such.  But mask fetishism is definitely not as out there as some other stuff, though.  And certainly not gross, like some of the stuff Mochi has talked about definitely is, which I'm not going to repeat here.  I'm not talking about his garden variety gay stuff, either.  He gets into some offensive even to perverts level shit.  He isn't the only offender of course.