UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters Episode 99 Discussion

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All that recap... like 6 or 8 minutes in and we finally get to "Gohan is a high school student."

Videl! <3

Anybody know if her voice changed?  Been a while but it sounds similar.

Oh hey, it's these student friends of Gohan and Videl... I'm sure they'll go on to be very important!

"Transfer students"... always such a tradition in anime.  :D

"What kind of name is Gohan?"  ROFL

Seriously, though, it means cooked rice or something.  Almost all the Dragonball characters are named after food, random objects, and/or jokes.  Of course many of the original characters were based on the original Journey to the West characters, but after that... we've got the underwear family, vegetable aliens, etc...

All that recap... like 6 or 8 minutes in and we finally get to "Gohan is a high school student."

Videl! <3

Anybody know if her voice changed?  Been a while but it sounds similar.

Oh hey, it's these student friends of Gohan and Videl... I'm sure they'll go on to be very important!

"Transfer students"... always such a tradition in anime.  :D

"What kind of name is Gohan?"  ROFL

Seriously, though, it means cooked rice or something.  Almost all the Dragonball characters are named after food, random objects, and/or jokes.  Of course many of the original characters were based on the original Journey to the West characters, but after that... we've got the underwear family, vegetable aliens, etc...

Gohan actually Literally means rice

also Unicorn has Haros in it so be ready to hear an annoying squeaky voice scream , "HARO HARO HARO HARO HARO" in the background of every scene

Carl - Oh, good. 

And I think I saw on the channel guide that this is a Universal Century show, too.  I hope there's no characters like Amuro in it.

"I'm Erasa and the sourpuss behind me is Videl." :D

Videl is an anagram for Devil, heh.  Keeping that name theming going.

I love Videl but Erasa is pretty cut herself.  Huge knockers!

Gohan your cover story is crap if even in this futuristic world you couldn't have flown in a conventional vehicle here that fast!

He jumped up, no, flew, that high and through the ball at super speed!  So much for his cover story!

Gohan doesn't even know what his dominant hand is?  Really?  Then again when I played some sports (badly), I didn't use my left hand, except for bowling.  And I use a mouse better with my left hand.  Maybe that's what it is.  I mean, he's never played baseball before.

That blonde guy has a design kind of like the Androids.