UnevenEdge

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig Re-run Discussion Thread

34259l.jpg

Ghost In The Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

("Mobile Armoured Riot Police: Stand Alone Complex")

Directed by Kenji Kamiyama, animated by

Production I.G

every Saturday night at 3:30am

The opening theme for Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG is "Rise", performed by Origa, with lyrics written by Origa and Tim Jensen. The closing theme is "Living Inside the Shell", performed by Steve Conte and written by Shanti Snyder

It's time to dive back into the world of Major Motoko and the rest of the Section 9 squad with the return of 2nd Gig, the second season of Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

Prepair to re-live every chase, every criminal, every hack, every investigation, every cyber brain, every shootout, every rebellion, every Motoko dive, every individual, dividual, and dual episode of 2nd Gig

this time in mind blowing HD

tumblr_nsc3x1HLSU1rec90to1_500.gif

So join us every week for a major helping of Ghost In The Shell

05e4008595aecdc1fbafe42cdaa05b096150d4b3_hq.gif

because 2nd Gig is back online

Only on Toonami

Edited by StarPanda

latest?cb=20130607211904

Ghost In The Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

("Mobile Armoured Riot Police: Stand Alone Complex")

Directed by Kenji Kamiyama, animated by

Production I.G

Oh shit that's right

god I hope I have the willpower to stay up for this tomorrow ::D::

At some point during this run, GITS Live Action 2017 will probably be coming to a premium movie channel.

I'm hoping for HBO. PLEASE let it be HBO!

Whoever gets any theatrical movie on cable is based off of predetermined studio deals. GiTS was from Paramount Pictures, so that means it'll show up on... Epix, I guess. Yeah.

My family has all the major pay cable places, so I'd be set.

No need for a source. Remember, this will be on the air from now until April or May next year. Chances are the 2017 movie premieres on some movie channel in THAT amount of time!

Oh... I thought you were saying HBO or somebody was making a live action Ghost in the Shell series.  Why are you getting all worked up about the movie being on TV?

• 2 weeks later...