UnevenEdge

so I took my cat to the vet this morning

Mini_ghost420

get her dog toys

This this, totally this. Dog toys for small dogs should be strong enough to last a bit with a bobbi-baby. :)

And always remember not to play too rough because they'll get used to that and when they get older, that could be a problem.  :o Maybe even consider working command words into the play just in case - ex. some of my current monster's commands include 'No Chewies' and 'No claw' to help pull her back when she's losing herself.

I wanna cuddle your fuzz-baby now.  >:D

This this, totally this. Dog toys for small dogs should be strong enough to last a bit with a bobbi-baby. :)

And always remember not to play too rough because they'll get used to that and when they get older, that could be a problem.  :o Maybe even consider working command words into the play just in case - ex. some of my current monster's commands include 'No Chewies' and 'No claw' to help pull her back when she's losing herself.

I wanna cuddle your fuzz-baby now.  >:D

yeah I can work on commands! she already comes when I call her

i have 3. the last one i rescued (he was abandoned by my idiot neighbor) is a tuxedo mix, pretty sure with maine coon.

anyway, he climbs everywhere, and gets on the roof, and likes to be rescued by having a chair held up so he can get in it.  >:D

such a dork parkour kitty. ANYWAY, my misa~mo, tortoiseshell cat, has now taken to climbing on to the MiL's house (lower edge), but

pretends she can't get down, so that i have to rescue her. she likes to have me drive the golf cart over to the edge, so she can drop down to the roof

of the cart, and sit while i drive around the yard, like she's pope kitty.  >:D

and just because, my other cat is a russian blue, that won't stop eating. so he's a pig cat russian blue.  >:D