UnevenEdge

Oh my god why does everything on Crunchyroll look so bad

mochi

If you really say everything on it looks bad I think you're the problem.

Unless they've removed a lot since the last time I looked.

there were some decent things on it....but I've seen them already

and everything else looked like either moeshit or fujoshit

If you really say everything on it looks bad I think you're the problem.

Bingo! Just when I thought and hoped that the boy had something of substance to complain about, I learn that it is another whiny clickbait thread. He was just in FFA last week with a thread whining about how he's not used to being satisfied with the orgasms he gives himself.

oh my god there's a Tokyo Ghoul rip off on Crunchyroll called "Bloodivores"

BTW: In case you missed the news 1-2 weeks ago, Tokyo Ghoul's 3rd season will be premiering in Japan next year.

Yes, we know. Shuu Tsukiyama is not gay but you want him to be gay in YOUR standards, and Japan is supposedly "homophobic." Even though Japan DOES have a transgender supermodel. She was on the original Ninja Warrior, originally known as the TV show, Sasuke.

Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Crunchyroll has a good selection.

Fairytail, Toradora, MHA, GATE,  AOT, Assclass, Re Zero, Konosuba, Mob Psycho, No Game no life, Worldend, Overlord, Danmachi, Kill la Kill... I mean they have a big selection of good stuff.

90 percent of anime is still pretty bad so you have to pick and choose carefully.

Crunchyroll has a good selection.

Fairytail, Toradora, MHA, GATE,  AOT, Assclass, Re Zero, Konosuba, Mob Psycho, No Game no life, Worldend, Overlord, Danmachi, Kill la Kill... I mean they have a big selection of good stuff.

90 percent of anime is still pretty bad so you have to pick and choose carefully.

eh, that's true, though everything else you mentioned I either am mostly indifferent to or flat out dislike

eh, that's true, though everything else you mentioned I either am mostly indifferent to or flat out dislike

Re:Zero is better than everything else on that list, including MHA and Kill la Kill. :P

But yes, a list including Fairy Tail, Gate, No Game No Life, and Danmachi has no real place acting as a rubric of quality.

If you have a subscription, then there's many great options there like Juuni Taisen, Mr. Osomatsu, the Kino's Journey reboot, and a dozen other shows in their library.

I can't tell if I'm right for liking Juuni Taisen as much as I do.

It's literally just Fate, only not written by a garbage can.

You're indifferent to or dislike Toradora? Really? It's basically the king of the slice of life genre. Maybe that genre isn't your thing?

Re:Zero is better than everything else on that list, including MHA and Kill la Kill. :P

But yes, a list including Fairy Tail, Gate, No Game No Life, and Danmachi has no real place acting as a rubric of quality.

No Game No life KNOWS that its trash. It doesn't try to hide this. It embraces it and it totally works.

Maybe they just don't like Taiga on the principle of her being a flat-chested tsundere voiced by Rie Kugimiya. Lord knows everyone had enough of that after Familiar of Zero...

Well it is Mochi... so I'm gonna assume the touching heterosexual love story and lack of any gay people pisses him off.

You're indifferent to or dislike Toradora? Really? It's basically the king of the slice of life genre. Maybe that genre isn't your thing?

I like the 2nd opening

but I've never watched the actual show

I'm not a huge fan of Moe romance animes

edit: in fact the only Slice of Life show I've ever really liked was Azumanga Daioh

You're entitled to your opinion of course, but it's popular. People like it.

Oh and the original point is... Crunchyroll has a wide selection of popular and unpopular anime. Anyone should be able to find something they like on there.

I admit I have found some things I like on there

but I don't feel like endlessly rewatching the same 4 shows over and over again because 90% of the rest of the stuff on the site is garbage in my opinion

I can't tell if I'm right for liking Juuni Taisen as much as I do.

It's literally just Fate, only not written by a garbage can.

Blogging the show has been alot of fun. It's easy to predict who goes next, but it is like Fate without the plot-armor or the overly complex mythos (or like Fate/Zero with the Chinese zodiac and a cast of Kirei's, Kiritsugu's, and Casters). Just assassins hunting each other however they wish. And for as much as they spell out who the next person to go, there's still overwhelming tension and unpredictability in how they will go.

They also leave enough aspects a secret such as their powers and abilities to make it a surprise when characters find out firsthand what they are. It's not the most thought-provoking, but it's fun to follow the developments as they happen.

Blogging the show has been alot of fun. It's easy to predict who goes next, but it is like Fate without the plot-armor or the overly complex mythos (or like Fate/Zero with the Chinese zodiac and a cast of Kirei's, Kiritsugu's, and Casters). Just assassins hunting each other however they wish. And for as much as they spell out who the next person to go, there's still overwhelming tension and unpredictability in how they will go.

They also leave enough aspects a secret such as their powers and abilities to make it a surprise when characters find out firsthand what they are. It's not the most thought-provoking, but it's fun to follow the developments as they happen.

That's pretty much what I'm feeling. While it's mostly one at a time and a bit predictible in that sense, it's certainly more of a true Battle Royale than FSN, and closer to Zero in that regard.

Nisio Isin for the writer likely helps the fun factor immensely, too.

Yeah, I get more of a Battle Royale vibe from the rules/mechanics of the game, and how they put more of their lives on the line than the masters of the Fate series. Wasn't sure how much of Isin's thumbprint would be on the show with him as the LN's author, but I'm seeing shades of the Maniwa ninjas from Katanagatari in the cast's personalities and ticks. His writing also comes out in the little side-humor like

Usagi getting upset that people think he killed someone when he has the bloody sword, or Niwatori in the recent episode saying how she wants to erect a statue of Dokutsu, but she doesn't remember what his face looked like